My trust ratings have been removed

berize

Hello. My trust ratings were removed. It's okay, I understand, but why don't you remove -trusts? Why do I have to be restricted? Am not I a human? Why don't you ask, why do I have -trusts? Kiki vidis - had an eerie fire bonk helm (duplicated). I offered him my searing plasma thirst blood, if he could add a couple of keys. ' also then offered his for mine with me putting a ton of keys in when his is worth less'. There was no 'ton of keys'  mentioned. I asked offered him 'if you can add a couple of keys'. I have searched my sent offer history, but it's gone already. he took his chance to -trust me, and he did it. I never offered him paypal. I sent him a friend request, he blocked me. I've never talked to him, I never offered him any kinds of paypal money. Only communication between us was only ONE trade offer which I sent. That's it. He wrote it because I'm marked. The other guy, 'milpool', when he told me he couldn't trade with me because I have a steamrep mark, I said 'it's okay', but then he was like 'why would you be friends with piece of sh*t scammer anyways?'. He insulted me first, so I said 'the only piece of sh*t I see is right here on my chat', then he removed me and wrote this. I don't want any +trusts on my profile, neither do I want -trusts which I do not deserve. thank you for your time, all I want you to do is get those comments removed if you can. Thank you.

First of all, what's this? http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046825302

IaX5veO.png?1

Secondly, invalid +trusts are normally removed because they have nothing to do with a form of 'risky' trading (such as brokering or cash trading.) The second -trust (by Kiki Vidis) is valid, as it does refer to shady behaviour / being scammed during a 'risky' trade but I'm not sure about the first one (Milpool).

I've barely mentioned I was marked. If you want to see my appeal, you can see it (but I'm sure you don't really care). The mark is not because of me, but it's not the right place to explain. Second, if my +trusts got removed, why wouldn't -trusts (which I don't deserve) must be removed? Mengh Facepalm, you can not be sure about any of those. I've never tried to insult any, mostly Milpool, because I haven't ever had a chat with Kiki Vidis. I don't like insulting, it changes nothing (I've learnt that later). But milpool had no right to insult me, why did he? I never made him to, I was extremely polite, if anyone doesn't wanna trade with me, I say 'it's okay, I understand' because first, they will get banned, and second, even if I resume talking, it will change nothing. Anyone can -trust me if I deserve it, but why should I have the ones I don't deserve? 

First of all, what's this? http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198046825302

IaX5veO.png?1

Secondly, invalid +trusts are normally removed because they have nothing to do with a form of 'risky' trading (such as brokering or cash trading.) The second -trust is valid, as it does refer to shady behaviour / being scammed during a 'risky' trade but I'm not sure about the first one.

Now I understand! I just asked people whom I traded with, to +trusts me to hide those -trusts I don't deserve. I've never read a rule about that! Sorry :D 

I vote we remove his -trusts just to make him happy, and then leave new ones that only say "marked on steam rep, do not trade"

Those will have perfectly valid reasons and can't be removed unless your mark is :^)

Edit: Nevermind he found the answer to his question

I vote we remove his -trusts just to make him happy, and then leave new ones that only say "marked on steam rep, do not trade"

Those will have perfectly valid reasons and can't be removed unless your mark is :^)

Edit: Nevermind he found the answer to his question

Thanks, but the thing is, it looks awful as '-trust', then below 'SCAMMER'. that's the most awful thing, that's the reason I want those comments to get removed. Bp.tf already says I'm a scammer, why leave a new warn? :/ But well, what Zapperzz said, it will be better, as I really am marked.

That negative trust rating doesn't look valid to me, but that should be the least of your worries if you're marked as a scammer.

:/

If you really want, you can report the -trust, although I doubt it'll get overturned, considering your SR ban.

That negative trust rating doesn't look valid to me, but that should be the least of your worries if you're marked as a scammer.

^ pretty much this.  Your negative trust is the least of your worries, the mark is way more severe. 

Yep, unfortunately, no one gives a duck about me in my appeal. I'm innocent, but that's what all the scammers would say. I'll go close this topic, thanks for removing one comment, but not another. No one deserves an undeserved comment. Thank you and have a nice life.

Archived