Allow deleted listings to be seen

Pyroman

This could be really helpful when finding proof for a suggestion, especially now that many of the items are pretty rareish on the market, and are hard to find proof for, since most sales were through the classifieds.

Anyone else?

This could be really helpful when finding proof for a suggestion, especially now that many of the items are pretty rareish on the market, and are hard to find proof for, since most sales were through the classifieds.

Anyone else?

plox do this brad then we wont have to rely on another site (trade.tf) to do what classifieds should be doing :DDDD 

Wow. This would make classifieds so cluttered, you can't even imagine. As many classified reports as we close per day, I can't even imagine how many total listings would be up if we left them up after they were closed. 

Wow. This would make classifieds so cluttered, you can't even imagine. As many classified reports as we close per day, I can't even imagine how many total listings would be up if we left them up after they were closed. 

There could be an option to hide closed classifieds.

There could be an option to hide closed classifieds.

It would actually be better to have an option to show closed classifieds, rather than vice versa. 

the closed ones can be moved to a new thread like completed trades that only suggesters can have acces.

or a system that notify suggester that the specific item is selling for more or less than the current range.

everything is possible.

the notifications can be here in the forum like a constantly active feedback

Archived