Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Brad Pitt

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Fixed an issue with knives not animating correctly
  • Updated the localization files

View the full article

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The "major changes" include:

• Fixed an issue with knives not animating correctly
  • Updated the localization files

Was hoping for the Phlog to get nerfed but oh well. Looks like its going to be a while until then.

"+50% damage taken while crits are active" sounds like a cool thing to have happen.

"+50% damage taken while crits are active" sounds like a cool thing to have happen.

How about,

"Immediately upon taunting, wearer enters Zombie Mode: Stuns himself for several seconds; Alerts entire enemy team to location by visual and audio cues, and can only use W, A, D, and M1; and further, is prevented from fleeing or switching weapons, even if no enemies are in flamethrower range and/or wearer takes heavy damage. Is unable to dodge, airblast, or otherwise negate damage. Glows brightly to mark location to enemy team"

Because that's pretty much how it currently is...

Seriously, though, it's more terrifying to the guy holding it than it is to the other team.

I can Pyro decently when I want to, but I'm not brave enough to touch the Phlog if the other team has even a single player of average skill, because it's kind of a death sentence.

I can Pyro decently when I want to

that's funny because it's almost like pyro is the easiest class in the game, and has been since long before the recent changes.

I don't have a problem with having them activate the crits right in front of me, because that's easy enough to deal with. About the only problem I have is the crits should last about half as long as they currently do.

that's funny because it's almost like pyro is the easiest class in the game, and has been since long before the recent changes.

Easy to play, sure. Low skill floor, high skill ceiling. That's Pyro.

Archived