Jump to content
mattje

Best steam conversations

Recommended Posts

Diamond jozu
On 5/1/2018 at 2:52 PM, Zeus_Junior said:

Screenshot_7.png

this irritates me alot.i get these people alot and they expect you to be helpful.sure they are asking the experieinced people for help but there are just those days where we cant help all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeus_Junior
On 28-7-2018 at 12:03 PM, Diamond jozu said:

this irritates me alot.i get these people alot and they expect you to be helpful.sure they are asking the experieinced people for help but there are just those days where we cant help all

want to help them, but theres just so many guides already... Just go read those first :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond jozu
1 hour ago, Zeus_Junior said:

want to help them, but theres just so many guides already... Just go read those first :/

its even fine if you dont want to help them.this is 2018.there is the internet which has everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Corpfox

This is pretty weird and confusing.  I was curious on Witch King offer, then I ask someone that tried to offer on their hat from Witch King and somehow, I get added by an alt scammer of the person I'm trying to add (Not knowing until after the end).  Tells me its her "chat" account and shows me to a scam site to find the average of my unusuals.  Someone, Witch King makes this comment like he was into the conversation.

 

Witch King

9:13 PM - Corp.fox: sure, for the right price.
11:01 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: how much would the right price be?
11:01 PM - Corp.fox: make an offer
11:04 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: well, don't take this as official, but $900?
11:04 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: from marketplace.tf
11:05 PM - Corp.fox: i c, ur placing it similar to burning flames
11:06 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: well yeah, preference is all well and good and I do prefer Spellbound to Burning but at the end of the day, Burning is higher tier
11:07 PM - Corp.fox: interesting
11:08 PM - Corp.fox: seems low
11:08 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: alright
11:08 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: how much were you expecting?
11:09 PM - Corp.fox: $3000
11:13 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻 is now Away.
11:21 PM - Corp.fox: so...?
11:26 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻 is now Online.
11:27 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: okay yeah, I don't think your hat is worth anywhere near that much, but erm, good luck selling it, and thankyou for your time
11:28 PM - Corp.fox: alrighty
11:28 PM - Corp.fox: bye
11:28 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: cya
11:28 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻 is now Offline.

 

Scammer alt Yes

Tuesday, October 09, 2018
11:33 PM - Corp.fox: i c
11:33 PM - Corp.fox: curious what he "tried" to offer
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): yess
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): oh ok
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): hold on lemme check
11:34 PM - Corp.fox: ur wraith wrap is about $1000
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): how much the exact average of your  Witch King ?
11:35 PM - Yes. (2): because where not different country.
11:35 PM - Corp.fox: true, ur not
11:35 PM - Yes. (2): no
11:36 PM - Yes. (2): added you on my discussion
11:36 PM - Yes. (2): but its just a discussion account ofc we will trade on my main
11:36 PM - Corp.fox: alrighty
11:36 PM - Yes. (2): after we done talk our discussion here ok?>
11:36 PM - Corp.fox: sure
11:37 PM - Yes. (2): can i know the exact average about your unusual
11:38 PM - Corp.fox: mine doesnt have an average but he offered $900
11:38 PM - Yes. (2): because im not basing on bckpck because its lowball there
11:38 PM - Yes. (2): they basing on steam price only. can`t give you the exact average on it,.
11:38 PM - Corp.fox: i know, he tried to use it similar to burning flames
11:38 PM - Corp.fox: and its high tier
11:38 PM - Yes. (2): yeah
11:39 PM - Corp.fox: but i know mines end tier
11:39 PM - Yes. (2): scam link

11:39 PM - Corp.fox: im was just curious
11:39 PM - Yes. (2): there, you can find the exact average on it.

11:39 PM - Yes. (2): you don`t need to trade there or deposit.
11:39 PM - Corp.fox: is that what he send you to?
11:40 PM - Yes. (2): you can see the exact average about your unusual. can give you a better price not basing on steam price
11:42 PM - Corp.fox: im just asking what witch king tried to offer you
11:42 PM - Corp.fox: mine unusuals has no price, so an average cannot be produced
11:43 PM - Yes. (2): on skinspage they can produce about the exact average on it. that`s why im asking on it. before i can match it.
11:44 PM - Yes. (2): can try to find the exact average so i can see it ok?
11:44 PM - Corp.fox: i am not asking an average
11:45 PM - Yes. (2): how can i based my offer mate?
11:45 PM - Yes. (2): that`s why im asking
11:45 PM - Yes. (2): my wraith wrap $1000
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: i am not asking to buy ur hat
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: i am asking what Witch King offered you!
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155360170/
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: Yes. 25 Sep @ 7:48am  
Hi, no my wraith wrap is not for sale.
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: 👻 The Witch King 👻 (wants to buy spellbound WWH) 25 Sep @ 7:55am  
Alright, no problem
11:47 PM - Corp.fox: its also SO WEIRD u give me a screenshot to a possible scam site
11:47 PM - Yes. (2): lol
11:47 PM - Yes. (2): thats not scamm site
11:47 PM - Yes. (2): because you dont need to deposit or trade there

11:48 PM - Yes. (2): i just want to see if your all unsualis have exact average price on it
11:48 PM - Yes. (2): so that i can see what you can offer
11:48 PM - Yes. (2): because sometime BP are aint updated
11:49 PM - Yes. (2): you dont need to deposit or trade on that site so how it call be scamm lol
11:49 PM - Yes. (2): we trade on steam only
11:49 PM - Corp.fox: wow, i should ur profile in the first place
11:50 PM - Yes. (2): you mean about this one
11:50 PM - Yes. (2): ?
11:50 PM - Yes. (2): 7979DA35243BF1031A64C59E038D7922E5AD224E
11:50 PM - Corp.fox: your not the real Yes guy
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): ehh ?
11:50 PM - Corp.fox: someone, u managed to add me when i added the real guy
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): this is my discussion acccount
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): im not using this for trade
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): so how it can be scamm you ?
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): you can send me offer on  my main
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): after this discussion
11:52 PM - Corp.fox: this is going no where, bye
11:53 PM - Yes. is now Offline.

 

Real Yes

5f357bc766f59a6d66b695a8862700bf65e1761e.jpg
+She said it wasn't for sale
5f357bc766f59a6d66b695a8862700bf65e1761e.jpg
I didn't get to offer since she didn't accept me :P
5969475627b7bf19b36683c780613a994092929b.jpg
Corp.fox 39 minutes ago 
notification_icon_trash_bright.png?v=1
curious how much Witch King offered on ur Wraith Wrap

 

🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond jozu
3 hours ago, Corpfox said:

This is pretty weird and confusing.  I was curious on Witch King offer, then I ask someone that tried to offer on their hat from Witch King and somehow, I get added by an alt scammer of the person I'm trying to add (Not knowing until after the end).  Tells me its her "chat" account and shows me to a scam site to find the average of my unusuals.  Someone, Witch King makes this comment like he was into the conversation.

 

Witch King

9:13 PM - Corp.fox: sure, for the right price.
11:01 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: how much would the right price be?
11:01 PM - Corp.fox: make an offer
11:04 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: well, don't take this as official, but $900?
11:04 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: from marketplace.tf
11:05 PM - Corp.fox: i c, ur placing it similar to burning flames
11:06 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: well yeah, preference is all well and good and I do prefer Spellbound to Burning but at the end of the day, Burning is higher tier
11:07 PM - Corp.fox: interesting
11:08 PM - Corp.fox: seems low
11:08 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: alright
11:08 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: how much were you expecting?
11:09 PM - Corp.fox: $3000
11:13 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻 is now Away.
11:21 PM - Corp.fox: so...?
11:26 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻 is now Online.
11:27 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: okay yeah, I don't think your hat is worth anywhere near that much, but erm, good luck selling it, and thankyou for your time
11:28 PM - Corp.fox: alrighty
11:28 PM - Corp.fox: bye
11:28 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻: cya
11:28 PM - 👻 The Witch King 👻 is now Offline.

 

Scammer alt Yes

Tuesday, October 09, 2018
11:33 PM - Corp.fox: i c
11:33 PM - Corp.fox: curious what he "tried" to offer
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): yess
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): oh ok
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): hold on lemme check
11:34 PM - Corp.fox: ur wraith wrap is about $1000
11:34 PM - Yes. (2): how much the exact average of your  Witch King ?
11:35 PM - Yes. (2): because where not different country.
11:35 PM - Corp.fox: true, ur not
11:35 PM - Yes. (2): no
11:36 PM - Yes. (2): added you on my discussion
11:36 PM - Yes. (2): but its just a discussion account ofc we will trade on my main
11:36 PM - Corp.fox: alrighty
11:36 PM - Yes. (2): after we done talk our discussion here ok?>
11:36 PM - Corp.fox: sure
11:37 PM - Yes. (2): can i know the exact average about your unusual
11:38 PM - Corp.fox: mine doesnt have an average but he offered $900
11:38 PM - Yes. (2): because im not basing on bckpck because its lowball there
11:38 PM - Yes. (2): they basing on steam price only. can`t give you the exact average on it,.
11:38 PM - Corp.fox: i know, he tried to use it similar to burning flames
11:38 PM - Corp.fox: and its high tier
11:38 PM - Yes. (2): yeah
11:39 PM - Corp.fox: but i know mines end tier
11:39 PM - Yes. (2): scam link

11:39 PM - Corp.fox: im was just curious
11:39 PM - Yes. (2): there, you can find the exact average on it.

11:39 PM - Yes. (2): you don`t need to trade there or deposit.
11:39 PM - Corp.fox: is that what he send you to?
11:40 PM - Yes. (2): you can see the exact average about your unusual. can give you a better price not basing on steam price
11:42 PM - Corp.fox: im just asking what witch king tried to offer you
11:42 PM - Corp.fox: mine unusuals has no price, so an average cannot be produced
11:43 PM - Yes. (2): on skinspage they can produce about the exact average on it. that`s why im asking on it. before i can match it.
11:44 PM - Yes. (2): can try to find the exact average so i can see it ok?
11:44 PM - Corp.fox: i am not asking an average
11:45 PM - Yes. (2): how can i based my offer mate?
11:45 PM - Yes. (2): that`s why im asking
11:45 PM - Yes. (2): my wraith wrap $1000
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: i am not asking to buy ur hat
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: i am asking what Witch King offered you!
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155360170/
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: Yes. 25 Sep @ 7:48am  
Hi, no my wraith wrap is not for sale.
11:46 PM - Corp.fox: 👻 The Witch King 👻 (wants to buy spellbound WWH) 25 Sep @ 7:55am  
Alright, no problem
11:47 PM - Corp.fox: its also SO WEIRD u give me a screenshot to a possible scam site
11:47 PM - Yes. (2): lol
11:47 PM - Yes. (2): thats not scamm site
11:47 PM - Yes. (2): because you dont need to deposit or trade there

11:48 PM - Yes. (2): i just want to see if your all unsualis have exact average price on it
11:48 PM - Yes. (2): so that i can see what you can offer
11:48 PM - Yes. (2): because sometime BP are aint updated
11:49 PM - Yes. (2): you dont need to deposit or trade on that site so how it call be scamm lol
11:49 PM - Yes. (2): we trade on steam only
11:49 PM - Corp.fox: wow, i should ur profile in the first place
11:50 PM - Yes. (2): you mean about this one
11:50 PM - Yes. (2): ?
11:50 PM - Yes. (2): 7979DA35243BF1031A64C59E038D7922E5AD224E
11:50 PM - Corp.fox: your not the real Yes guy
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): ehh ?
11:50 PM - Corp.fox: someone, u managed to add me when i added the real guy
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): this is my discussion acccount
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): im not using this for trade
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): so how it can be scamm you ?
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): you can send me offer on  my main
11:51 PM - Yes. (2): after this discussion
11:52 PM - Corp.fox: this is going no where, bye
11:53 PM - Yes. is now Offline.

 

Real Yes

5f357bc766f59a6d66b695a8862700bf65e1761e.jpg
+She said it wasn't for sale
5f357bc766f59a6d66b695a8862700bf65e1761e.jpg
I didn't get to offer since she didn't accept me :P
5969475627b7bf19b36683c780613a994092929b.jpg
Corp.fox 39 minutes ago 
notification_icon_trash_bright.png?v=1
curious how much Witch King offered on ur Wraith Wrap

 

🤔

well its all confusing and shit but theres no reason for you to interact with them.they were just trying to scam you.i dont know why these people try to use such pathetic site names to scam high tier traders...tf2 is hats.nothing with skins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boomaster

HI, I'm new to backpack.tf and could someone help me with trying to push a price change? i have a 'strange killstreak festivized night terror scattergun (field tested)' and on the steam market this item is ~$4.50 and changes usually but when i look on backpack.tf it says my weapon is worth 29 ref. obviously something is wrong with this pricing and because of it i cant trade this to anyone as they don't believe me and just go by the backpack.tf price. Help Please :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Corpfox

I don't know if this is a legit new player, alt account and troll account.  Has a lot of gifted items on his backpack and trades from bots.

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198845192279

 

[1/12/2019, 17:23]
Corp.fox:
    hi, need something?

[1/12/2019, 17:43]
Casual Rabbit:
    Holy poop I’m a huge fan
    Of your TF2 vids

[1/12/2019, 17:44]
Corp.fox:
    ok

[1/12/2019, 17:44]
Casual Rabbit:
    😍

[1/12/2019, 18:40]
Casual Rabbit:
    Join Group Chat
    A Great FriendShip

Saturday, January 19, 2019

[Yesterday, 13:14]
Casual Rabbit:
    Hey do you have a backpack expander

[Yesterday, 13:15]
Corp.fox:
    y

[Yesterday, 13:15]
Casual Rabbit:
    Cause I need room for my inventory
    Well in
    I need space for my inventory

[Yesterday, 13:17]
Corp.fox:
    okay
    so, get it from
    Pricing, Trading and Statistics for Team Fortress 2
        backpack.tf: statistics, prices, and a whole lot more for Team Fortress 2,
        Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and other Steam games.
    
   http://backpack.tf

[Yesterday, 13:18]
Casual Rabbit:
    But I don’t like to use those
    Stuff

[Yesterday, 13:18]
Corp.fox:
    Scrap.TF - Automated Team Fortress 2 Trading
    ScrapTF is the home of various Steam trading services. We offer: scrap banking, hat banking, promo banking, and much, much more!
   http://scrap.tf

[Yesterday, 13:18]
Casual Rabbit:
    No

[Yesterday, 13:18]
Corp.fox:
    then u gotta go to servers and ask for it

[Yesterday, 13:19]
Casual Rabbit:
    Oh so you have one
    Don’t
    Have one

[Yesterday, 13:19]
Corp.fox:
    or you can trade me ur cases

[Yesterday, 13:20]
Casual Rabbit:
    What you mean
    For what

[Yesterday, 13:20]
Corp.fox:
    trade me ur cases for more space...:steamfacepalm:

[Yesterday, 13:20]
Casual Rabbit:
    Okey
    Hold on
    My TF2 is still loading

[Yesterday, 13:31]
Casual Rabbit:
    Send A Offer
    a Trade Offer

[Yesterday, 13:32]
Corp.fox:
    ok sent
    You sent Casual Rabbit a new trade offerView trade offer

[Yesterday, 13:33]
Casual Rabbit:
    I Asked For Backpack Expander
    Not That

[Yesterday, 13:33]
Corp.fox:
    i dont have a expander

[Yesterday, 13:33]
Casual Rabbit:
    Thats What I asked For

[Yesterday, 13:33]
Corp.fox:
    but it will empty some 200 slots...

[Yesterday, 13:33]
Casual Rabbit:
    I Will Think About It

[Yesterday, 13:34]
Corp.fox:
    200 cases gone is 200 empty bp slots...

[Yesterday, 13:34]
Casual Rabbit:
    I Know But I Want Alot Of items

[Yesterday, 13:34]
Corp.fox:
    u can sell the name tag for 9 ref

[Yesterday, 13:34]
Casual Rabbit:
    I Will Think About It

[Yesterday, 13:35]
Corp.fox:
    why are you capitalizing each word?

[Yesterday, 13:35]
Casual Rabbit:
    IDK Why

[Yesterday, 13:49]
Corp.fox:
    how did you NOT trade with bots?
    i just notice ur account is very new

[Yesterday, 13:59]
Casual Rabbit:
    Its Not That Knew
    I Had it In July 1

Sunday, January 20, 2019

[09:40]
Casual Rabbit:
    I will do the trade my dude

[14:11]
Corp.fox:
    But you declined the deal.

mndRkPa.jpg

[14:22]
Corp.fox:
    I'll do it again but if you decline again, not my problem

[14:36]
Casual Rabbit:
    Okey
    Give Me Taunts For Them I Dont Have Taunts
    Okey

[14:42]
Corp.fox:
    You can use the metal to buy taunts

[14:43]
Casual Rabbit:
    Just Give Me Taunts
    Okey
    Thats all i want

[14:46]
Corp.fox:
    I'm not gonna give taunts.  It sounds your trying to get cheap stuff.

[14:46]
Casual Rabbit:
    Fine
    What Are You Gonna Even Give Me

[14:48]
Corp.fox:
    11 refined metals for 200 cases

[14:48]
Casual Rabbit:
    Really Thats It For 200 Items

[14:49]
Corp.fox:
    They are 0.05 scrap each.  There is a case that's 1 ref but still.

[14:50]
Casual Rabbit:
    Can You Just Please Just Put A Taunt In There
    Anyone

[14:50]
Corp.fox:
    I should let you know I talked to the guy that gave you "free" cases.

[14:50]
Casual Rabbit:
    IDC What
    Just Please

[14:51]
Corp.fox:
    11 refined metals can buy you 2 cheap taunts

[14:51]
Casual Rabbit:
    I Guess

[14:51]
Corp.fox:
    Do you not understand the value of trading?

[14:51]
Casual Rabbit:
    Yes I Understand
    So Lets Do a Trade

[14:52]
Corp.fox:
    Why are you rushing all the sudden?  I need to sell my hat to get metal.  That takes time.

[14:52]
Casual Rabbit:
    Who Was The Guy Who Gave me Free Cases Then

[14:53]
Corp.fox:
    Phox

[14:53]
Casual Rabbit:
    Nice
    Wait So You Cant Trade Today

[14:53]
Corp.fox:
    There is a history of items traded

[14:54]
Casual Rabbit:
    So You Dont Have The Items Yet

[14:54]
Corp.fox:
    In 10 mins.

[14:54]
Casual Rabbit:
    Okey
    Brb Im Gonna Go Charge My Phone

[14:55]
Corp.fox:
    It will be a trade offer, so it's no rush.

[14:58]
Casual Rabbit:
    Okey
    In 10 Mins

[15:16]
Corp.fox:
    well, cant do the trade cause u are full
    you somehow got more hats than yesterday
    you have plently of hats worth to buy taunts but you want me to give you taunts for cases, heh

[15:18]
Casual Rabbit:
    I Said I Will Take The Ref

[15:18]
Corp.fox:
    You Are Full!

[15:18]
Casual Rabbit:
    Ps My Inenvetory Is Not Full Anymore
    Its Not Full Anymore

[15:22]
Corp.fox:
    You sent Casual Rabbit a new trade offerView trade offer
    ok
    why do you have a wrapped gift?

[15:23]
Casual Rabbit:
    IDK

[15:23]
Corp.fox:
    but you traded this stuff

[15:23]
Casual Rabbit:
    Ye
    Can You Resend It Its Not Working
    NVM
    It Worked

[15:25]
Corp.fox:
    ok

[15:30]
Corp.fox:
    i c
    they are gifts for ur youtube

[15:31]
Casual Rabbit:
    What Gifts
    ohh
    Whats my youtube channel name then

[15:32]
Corp.fox:
    you have 53 videos uploaded on your steam account...:steamfacepalm:

[15:32]
Casual Rabbit:
    Ohh Right
    XD
    I Forgot

[15:33]
Corp.fox:
    anyways, it seems you just copy others

[15:33]
Casual Rabbit:
    Whats That Mean

[15:33]
Corp.fox:
    ah huh

 

Btw, removed him and his videos are copies of other YouTubers, very bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42isTooShort

rR4l2mc.png

 

I'm not sure where this is going? (best guess is he wants me to price it maybe, as I was the last one to attempt to price it)

 

And I am indeed alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zoinks
45 minutes ago, 42isTooShort said:

rR4l2mc.png

 

I'm not sure where this is going? (best guess is he wants me to price it maybe, as I was the last one to attempt to price it)

 

And I am indeed alive!

when that guy was on my friends list before, (he is now blocked) he kept forcing trades onto me. He kept saying to send offers for things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adolf Storms
On 6/18/2017 at 3:57 PM, Corpfox said:

Don't mind adding fans but can't stand impersonators.

 

Sunday, June 18, 2017
12:20 PM - Corp.fox: hi, need something?
1:10 PM - BLU is now Online.
1:11 PM - BLU: You or a YouTube r
1:12 PM - BLU: Wat do you neet
1:12 PM - BLU: My littel brohter hef abonneert y8u
1:14 PM - Corp.fox: cant undertand ur bad english
1:15 PM - Corp.fox: use google translation
1:19 PM - BLU: Realy you or a youtuber ?
1:19 PM - Corp.fox: y?
1:20 PM - BLU: You or a youtuber
1:20 PM - BLU: Yes you
1:20 PM - Corp.fox: yes...
1:20 PM - BLU: My to
1:20 PM - BLU: Ym blu
1:21 PM - Corp.fox: ur not real blu
1:21 PM - BLU: Yes y ym
1:22 PM - BLU: Wat
1:23 PM - Corp.fox: my nam is now REXHEP fist my nam wos sietsekiller now is it REXHEP
1:24 PM - Corp.fox:  https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/economy/emoticon/steamfacepalm
1:24 PM - BLU: Fock of
1:24 PM - BLU: Noob
1:25 PM - BLU: Wy wtf dude
1:25 PM - Corp.fox: this is real blu -_-   https://steamcommunity.com/id/BLU123
1:25 PM - BLU: Lol
1:25 PM - Corp.fox: ur not even blu steam group
1:26 PM - BLU: No y em da frend of blu
1:26 PM - Corp.fox: blu still not on ur friends list...
1:27 PM - BLU: No hy dont wonna frends on steam
1:27 PM - BLU: In da resly life or wy frends
1:28 PM - Corp.fox: ok so?
1:30 PM - BLU: Ym leaving now
1:31 PM - BLU is now Away.
1:35 PM - Corp.fox: ok bye
1:36 PM - BLU is now Offline.
 

tldr

wierd flex tho lel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42isTooShort
7 hours ago, Zoinks said:

when that guy was on my friends list before, (he is now blocked) he kept forcing trades onto me. He kept saying to send offers for things. 

 

Thanks for the heads up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FortTheFortress

So i wanted to sell my 1 man history level 54 ear buds and this was the conversation!

tempsnip.png

 

And thats how you negotiate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TronJon

just some parts of a long spicy convo i had with this guy (im ultimate luck)

he was being toxic in a tf2 game earlier that day so i told my friend about him and he told me to hit him up

 

[21:20]
Ultimate Luck:
    this is why u need to be an adult to play tf2
    u have too much pent-up frustration from being a teen

[21:20]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    i just naturally fucking hate people. no edgyness about it i just hate people

[21:21]
Ultimate Luck:
    that aint good brother you need peace and love
    like how ringo starr does

[21:21]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    i dont know who that is, i dont keep up with celebrities.

[21:22]
Ultimate Luck:
    hes the lead singer of maroon 5

 

[21:43]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:

i believe people dont need a reason to hate anything. except when its a racial or sexism hatred, but thats its own calibur

[21:47]
Ultimate Luck:
    then what is the point of hating it
    if there is no reason to hate it

[21:48]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    I don't need a point. i see kids in my gym class doing autistic dances, and asking some dumb shit referencing some faggot streamer. some kid in my neighborhood, EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS REFERNCING SOME STREAMER ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
    and what started that? fortnite.
    what stopped my friends from playing monster hunter with me? fortnite.
    what game wont fucking die? and constantly infuences the normie faggotry markets of instagram and facebook, fortnite

 

[21:51]
Ultimate Luck:
    simmer down fella you are letting a game get to you too much also if your friends wanna play fortnite more whats wrong with that they just like the game

[21:51]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    the game is not getting to me. you are.
    and my friends are faggots for it.
    i really do miss the times playing legend of zelda, the three of us, on thursday nights.
    i wish it could be like those days again
    the three of us around a coffe table, playing on our 3ds's....
    not a care in the world

[21:53]
Ultimate Luck:
    yea now ur calling them faggots for playing a game they like

[21:53]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    so be it.

[21:53]
Ultimate Luck:
    maybe they didnt want to play because ur rude

[21:54]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    i've never said it to their faces.
    i'm not a dick, at least not to people i care about.

 

[21:56]
Ultimate Luck:
    idk whats the point of being so gloomy and rude

[21:57]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    cause its the fucking internet. ill be as rude as i want.

 

[22:11]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    you're so damn annoying
    like fuck off, its nearly midnight
    and you like fortnite, such a faggot.
    yholy shit.

 

 

absolute Y I K E S

EDIT: this is good too

[21:43]
Ultimate Luck:
    i mean tf2 has a terrible community too but does that make it a bad game

[21:43]
Thicc Loli Thighs UwU:
    tf2 is nothing but weebs bronies and furries, and as much as i hate bronies and furries, i love it. so welcoming, so fun
    everybody in the community has watched jojo's bizarre adventure and they have great memes.
    and all the normal fags at school ask me, whats that game? It's not oversaturated with children, it doesnt have a bad stigma.
    And, it actually has character. the game and the community have character.
    its aesthetic
    but why are you trying to argue over fortnite?
    i dont need a reason to hate something. and ive always believed that.
    i believe people dont need a reason to hate anything. except when its a racial or sexism hatred, but thats its own calibur

 

 

Edited by TronJon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
☿ Villagentè ☿

Added Danny , an impersonator added me back.

 

 

(I think he won't help my horse :(( ) 

ehhh.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond jozu
23 hours ago, Jarool said:

How NOT to get rid of unwanted garbage

x8irG4r.png

most of the info was in 1956..not 1955.he was trying to skem you.report,blocked,trolled and git gudded ;)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
☿ Villagentè ☿

Another kid :

 

https://gyazo.com/808e0be0381b46585f4561eef9b09a1f

https://gyazo.com/da1bf754be7a65d750d4518fedffb4b9

https://gyazo.com/e550ef4665a0f533a78c93c46bf319e0

https://gyazo.com/5ff620b029584cb94eb43a6bf2dc474f

 

Added me to buy my combat. I had one for sale for 15 refs coz of its craft #910 , coz why not. He probs wanted the normal version which I had listed for 8 refs coz I didn't care to sell it or not,so if someone would like to buy it , he had to pay 8 refs. Simple.

 

PS : Couldn't upload the pictures for an unknown reason. Gonna find out

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...