Best steam conversations

mattje

On 13/06/2017 at 2:37 AM, Apo said:

I don't understand how people still randomly add me, when I have this in my description: X14JnT.png

Not everyone can comment. Every day, I’m restricted from commenting after making a few comments.

7 hours ago, You killed starving babies said:

Not everyone can comment. Every day, I’m restricted from commenting after making a few comments.

That probably means you're adding too many people a day and bothering most if not all of the surplus

On 06/02/2018 at 4:08 AM, HarryG said:

That probably means you're adding too many people a day and bothering most if not all of the surplus

Most people will decline your friend request—and sometimes, even block you—if you don’t comment the reason why you’re adding them on their profile.

20 hours ago, HarryG said:

f9eef5ccbdb598221b97c4b80dabc42d.png

Only items in backpack were duped scorching noh and duped scorching villain's veil 

Because declining his offer is so hard, right? You totally have to be discourteous and block him, too. I’m sure he was a real threat to you, huh?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alice? said:

Because declining his offer is so hard, right? You totally have to be discourteous and block him, too. I’m sure he was a real threat to you, huh?

The great thing about my block list is that I get to choose who I put on it, that's why it's mine. You have your own block list that you can choose to put solicitors on if you want just like me 

2 hours ago, HarryG said:

The great thing about my block list is that I get to choose who I put on it, that's why it's mine. You have your own block list that you can choose to put solicitors on if you want just like me 

I understand, but personally, I think it was unnecessary to block and be rude to him.

29 minutes ago, Alice? said:

I understand, but personally, I think it was unnecessary to block and be rude to him.

Well then you can add him and be his friend then if you want, but I don't care, so I blocked him. I don't get your point

22 hours ago, Alice? said:

You don't really know Harry, do you? His time is a very precious thing to him. If you're wasting it, you're blocked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 2:08 PM, HarryG said:

I've done 2 comments in a day and got max quota for no reason, its weird.

Didnt know this existed. May aswell upload the best answer ive gotten from a scammer.

Screenshot_2017-08-05-15-47-09.png

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Buying his BP for paypal... offered $125, he accepts. I ask if he is ready to do right now, and this was his reply.

Steam_2018-03-17_21-16-34.png

3:48 - Burny | Happysedits #30k subs: hi
3:49 - schizopheria: hi2
3:49 - schizopheria had asked to trade with you, but you did not respond in time.
3:49 - Burny | Happysedits #30k subs: ?
3:50 - Burny | Happysedits #30k subs: no i dont trade
3:50 - Burny | Happysedits #30k subs: what do yo uwant
3:50 - schizopheria: weps
3:50 - schizopheria: iwanttrademyweps
3:50 - Burny | Happysedits #30k subs: idontwanttrademywebs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...