Help me value my pro ks fab?

chowder

Hi just found a professional killstreak sniper rifle kit yesterday with deadly daffodil flames effect

I have been getting a couple of offers that are somewhat close to what multiple quickbuyers are offering and would like to get an estimate to the true value of the fab and maybe even the kit if i completed it myself. Have looked up scm prices but i cant be sure considering sheen and killstreakers of the sold items are not listed so would like to see what others have to say about it.

Flames is good, though Daffodil is probably less good. It probably adds up to average, maybe a bit above average.

There's not really a clear ranking when it comes to Pro KS sheens and effects, honestly. Team Shine is best colour, Hypno-Beans is worst effect. No clear hierarchy beyond that, so you don't need the exact same sheen/effect combo to compare it with.

I wouldn't sell the fab for less than about 13 keys, or 15 for the kit--even if you're in a hurry, as that's basically what you'd get from putting it on the SCM as the cheapest one. It's likely you can get closer to 18 for the fab or 20 for the kit, maybe more if someone really likes the effect/colour combo. With a bit of patience, I wouldn't be surprised by an unusual/mixed offer north of 25 keys :3

Try pricing it around somewhere in the middle of other sellers. After my months of selling fabs with my friends on steam market, I've found that even if it's slightly overpriced, people would still buy it if it's the only sheen / killstreak effect available on the steam market.

Also there has been an increase in fabricator for stock weapons these few days. Would probably be better to sell on SCM.

Flames is good, though Daffodil is probably less good. It probably adds up to average, maybe a bit above average.

There's not really a clear ranking when it comes to Pro KS sheens and effects, honestly. Team Shine is best colour, Hypno-Beans is worst effect. No clear hierarchy beyond that, so you don't need the exact same sheen/effect combo to compare it with.

I wouldn't sell the fab for less than about 13 keys, or 15 for the kit--even if you're in a hurry, as that's basically what you'd get from putting it on the SCM as the cheapest one. It's likely you can get closer to 18 for the fab or 20 for the kit, maybe more if someone really likes the effect/colour combo. With a bit of patience, I wouldn't be surprised by an unusual/mixed offer north of 25 keys :3

Try pricing it around somewhere in the middle of other sellers. After my months of selling fabs with my friends on steam market, I've found that even if it's slightly overpriced, people would still buy it if it's the only sheen / killstreak effect available on the steam market.

Also there has been an increase in fabricator for stock weapons these few days. Would probably be better to sell on SCM.

Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it :)

I would sell it on SCM (I find kits sell much faster on SCM, probably because it's much easier to search for them there).  So check pro sniper kits.  You'll find that currently, in the cheapest four there is a firehorns mean green kit.  This kit is definitely higher tier than yours so you'll probably have to price it a bit cheaper.  I'm not saying you have to undercut the other 3, but I think most people would buy a firehorns mean green kit over flames daffodil kit.  Just my two cents.  

Archived