Best Quests in Skyrim?

Q22

So upon opening this topic u may have a few questions

1) did u already beat Skyrim! No u have not I just finished the main story and wanted so extra quest lines that are fun to do

2) why are you playing Skyrim the winter sale is on. Well I wanted to finish my old games before starting new ones

TL:DR just finished skyrims main quest I would like to do the most interesting/fun side quests for example rebels vs empire or college of winterhold

Recommend me sum

I have not but I have heard its essential

essential in what way? 

if you have it, dragonborn DLC is fun.  haven't played through dawnguard yet so dunno how that is

I think the dark brotherhood quest are awesome, especially the quest where you sneak into easy empire warehouse. The companion also has interesting quest, and the best part is that you get to become werewolf.

Dawnguard quests were my favourite, both as the Dawnguard and the Vampires.

Civil war is alright but dark brotherhood and thieves guild are much more entertaining. Just explore and you'll run into quests, I find it much funner that way anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

The Cidnha mine quest in the reach is in my opinion the best quest in the game, its so interesting and fun, with the whole Forsworn being native americans dynamic

Unearthing the Dwemer Forge (Something like that can't remember the exact title). It was hands down the best quest that I still haven't finished because of a bug stopping me from finishing the mission. That aside the puzzles and the immersion were the best of any side quest I'd seen in Skyrim.

Unearthing the Dwemer Forge (Something like that can't remember the exact title). It was hands down the best quest that I still haven't finished because of a bug stopping me from finishing the mission. That aside the puzzles and the immersion were the best of any side quest I'd seen in Skyrim.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lost_to_the_Ages  this?

as an update, playing through dawnguard now and loving it too, adds a couple huge areas to run around in and explore (soul cairn + forgotten vale).  forgotten vale is definitely better although the soul cairn is an interesting place  (serana is hot too :| )

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lost_to_the_Ages  this?

as an update, playing through dawnguard now and loving it too, adds a couple huge areas to run around in and explore (soul cairn + forgotten vale).  forgotten vale is definitely better although the soul cairn is an interesting place  (serana is hot too :| )

That is it, thanks. I was very bored with the Dawnguard quests, the Soul Cairn was so annoying to navigate but that's just my opinion. 

Archived