Histories Not Updating Again

E-Arkham

Looks like this is happening again.

There are numerous new unusuals on tf2outpost that are not showing up in the premium search, and a couple of items that I got several days ago which are still not showing current history.

An up-to-date history is important for checking whether an item recently went through the hands of a scammer, but the bigger sting to me is not getting accurate results from the premium search.

Steam has been having some big issues yesterday and today, but I'd noticed this several days ago and was waiting to see if anything changed before reporting it.

The latest unusual is from Dec 20th, nearly a week ago.

This is not just from the problems yesterday and today (though I imagine that didn't help).

The latest unusual is from Dec 20th, nearly a week ago.

This is not just from the problems yesterday and today (though I imagine that didn't help).

Yeah, we're aware. We're migrating to a new system. The histories that are missing aren't "lost." They'll all be present once we're done.

Yeah, we're aware. We're migrating to a new system. The histories that are missing aren't "lost." They'll all be present once we're done.

Thank god, there are several dark periods in hat histories which make it painful for suggestions

Most notably October 9th-27th, i've made the problem evident in my suggestions

Then a small period of November 11th~

And this new one at Dec 19th-IDK

Archived