Should I invest in?

Tamamushiiro

Does this count as clickbait?

Anyways, do you people think that it is wise to invest in

White Paint

Black Paint

Name Tags

It seems that paints have gone down to a tenth of their original prices, and name tags to a half. I've researched previous sales and stuff, and it seems that paint go back up in price around Janurary, along with name tags. But with all this crap about paint becoming untradable (?) and stuff, I'm not exactly sure.

I have enough steam wallet money to buy around 4~5 paints, or 10 name tags. Should I invest in them? And if I should, which ones?

There was a similar thread yesterday or the day before that. I'd quote the answer it got but I'm too lazy to find it.

It was something like :

If you invest in Black/white paints you'd have to wait a lot till you can sell them for profit because a lot of people will buy them and the market will be flooded with sellers. And there was an example that something was like 75% off or so but then that price became permanent so there was no chance to make a profit at all.

There was a similar thread yesterday or the day before that. I'd quote the answer it got but I'm too lazy to find it.

It was something like :

If you invest in Black/white paints you'd have to wait a lot till you can sell them for profit because a lot of people will buy them and the market will be flooded with sellers. And there was an example that something was like 75% off or so but then that price became permanent so there was no chance to make a profit at all.

That was the backpack expander i think.

i bought 130 white paints few days ago. Ready for triple profit after 3, 4 weeks.

Even if they do reduced the price permanently, worst you can get is to sell them back at the price you bought them before.

Is the demand for white bigger than for the black paint these days?

As far as I remember, black is often more expensive. Black paint is still being sold more and a few cents higher than white paint on SCM now.

Trends change, but I suppose most of the items are quite bright already haha.

I only have limited funds to invest :/

It was something like :

I doubt they will lower the price on paint. 

On the opposite I am kinda surprised so few has commented on the fact that Lime and Pink paint now cost the SAME as Black and White paint. 

Meaning all the most desired paints in the game are worth around 2 keys each. 

Since I started playing TF2 (this is now I belive 6 years) have I never seen paint been lowered in value, nor keys. 

But I am very surprised how they raised the price on lime and pink. Must mean Valve seen a high demand for those paints.

I doubt they will lower the price on paint. 

On the opposite I am kinda surprised so few has commented on the fact that Lime and Pink paint now cost the SAME as Black and White paint. 

Meaning all the most desired paints in the game are worth around 2 keys each. 

Since I started playing TF2 (this is now I belive 6 years) have I never seen paint been lowered in value, nor keys. 

But I am very surprised how they raised the price on lime and pink. Must mean Valve seen a high demand for those paints.

Holy crap should have bought them on sale. I didn't notice them.

rip when we all flood the market with our paint investments

@OP

if you want to invest do the popular paints or tags.  it will be a while though before things go back up

I might have remembered wrongly then. But the rise in paint price sucks...

Pink and lime were never on sale. 

They just raised the price when they did the sale. The irony the price went up with 100 % lol and sale with 75 % on other items. :P

Archived