"trading => price list - grid" "non-craftable" problem tf2 paintings in "backpack.tf"

Nick2012

Hi all friends, sorry for my bad English.

This is my first post, so I do not know if this is the right place. My problem is the next.

In the latest update for TF2, all the paintings became "non-craftable". The problem is that now there is no way to find the "classified" paints "non-craftable". ¿Fix "backpack.tf" this problem?

The only paintings that appear in "trading => price list - grid" are "craftables" paintings.

I hope I have explained well. And I hope you can tell me if this will be solved or not.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort and Merry Christmas to all.

My bad, I read it wrong.

Just use the craftable price, or the SCM conversion price.

Yes, my English is very bad, sorry again.

But if I want to sell my painting "non-craftable" no one can see it. Because listade prices only appear "craftable" paintings.

For example, users usually see the price for an item (or going to buy an item) go to => "Tradding => Price list - Grid". In the search put "name of the painting" and only the "craftables" paintings shown. But the "non-craftables" paintings do not appear. So no one will buy "non-craftables" paintings that do not appear in the search.

For example, if you want to look white paintings.

So because of this, users only buy the "craftables".

Weeks ago all the paintings were "craftable". But the latest update became 50% of the paintings in "non-craftable".

I'm sorry, I do not know if properly explained, I'm sorry.

Yes, my English is very bad, sorry again.

But if I want to sell my painting "non-craftable" no one can see it. Because listade prices only appear "craftable" paintings.

For example, users usually see the price for an item (or going to buy an item) go to => "Tradding => Price list - Grid". In the search put "name of the painting" and only the "craftables" paintings shown. But the "non-craftables" paintings do not appear. So no one will buy "non-craftables" paintings that do not appear in the search.

For example, if you want to look white paintings.

So because of this, users only buy the "craftables".

Weeks ago all the paintings were "craftable". But the latest update became 50% of the paintings in "non-craftable".

I'm sorry, I do not know if properly explained, I'm sorry.

I believe what you are saying is that backpack.tf haven't added a pricing for uncraftable versions of some paints.

Though craftable and uncraftable Tinge paint can be found here:

http://backpack.tf/classifieds/?item=An%20Extraordinary%20Abundance%20of%20Tinge&quality=6&tradable=1

it is true that going on the classifieds when searching for Tinge paint only comes up for craftable versions.

Archived