Biggest trade regret

kaytradamus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only regrets are not buying things. I always think "I should've bought that <.<".

I like how emoticons are in your thoughts :P

My biggest regret would be holding a single hat for 3 months back when I was a noob at trading, I had many many offers I should have taken but greed got the best of me.  It was a good lesson though, I'm never going to let myself hold a single hat for that long again.

Not pestering that one kid enough. He promised me his Golden Pan for my Secret TC in 24 hours from that moment on, the next morning he came to me crying. A guy offered him 2500$ PayPal. Kid gave him his Pan, going first. Guy deleted and blocked him, not sending money.

Took me half a second to check the scammers outpost/ steamrep/ bp.tf account for his ban. At least gave me a good laugh, I love seeing this happen, but I lost a nice bit of profit.

Would I have known it would be so easy, I would've done it myself. But I just did not think him to be that retarded.

Besides 'loaning' 50 keys to a guy I hardly knew, swapping my beams private eye for a planets KE was probably a mistake. But those are the only two things I can think of that I really wish I hadn't done.

I once sold all my tf2 items for csgo items, regret that also

why would you trade your items for items for a game you're bad at?

jk pls no report

logging into sweetstakes. losing 5 time in a row to <30%, and down 650 keys. now look where I am.... (p.s. requested a perma ban from it, and sneeza obliged, so hopefully I'll never risk it all again)

why would you trade your items for items for a game you're bad at?

jk pls no report

Lol. Nah just not a fan of random russian children and sweaty 30 year olds.

trading my scorching mining light ( before it was a misc, i planned to keep it till it was a misc ) for a Miami nights company man, that itself is a bad deal which i regret to this day.

trading my scorching mining light ( before it was a misc, i planned to keep it till it was a misc ) for a Miami nights company man, that itself is a bad deal which i regret to this day.

ouch lol

Archived