Who's your oldest friend on Steam?

Captain Caboose

Back when i joined steam on January 21st 2013, My best friend at the time convinced me to join steam.

Now we don't talk as much, but I still wear the brawling buccaneer he gave me almost everytime i play soldier

Those were the years man...

A friend of mine currently named ToastGhost. I met him in mid to late 2013 when I started trading, he is the guy I gave my BP to (worth 400 keys or so then) when I quit trading, and hes the guy who gave me the 200 keys to start my csgo trading. Great guy, used to talk to him on skype every day.

yubm2YQ.png

He is a very good friend of mine. I probably wouldn't even have a steam account nor have ever met the people i know via trading, SFM, and the forums if he wasn't so good at persuading me to do things. I have never been more open to someone other than him. Used to be best friends, but now we don't talk as much. (Also the day i friended him, is the day i joined steam)

One of my irl friends, the day I joined steam. But we removed each other as jokes before so it doesn't have us as being friends for as long as my account has existed.

s1qyiYG.png

^He was an old minecraft friend from back in the day, we used to be pretty close too, until I got this gf and I foolishly ditched him for her. So and so months later, she left me and I was friendless. I miss this guy, but things wouldn't be the same if I tried contacting him again. 

Top right corner of your image

sometimes, I like to believe I'm smart

ICe8NAg.png?1

Have been irl friends for over 15 years now though, ever since I was 3

In terms of age though it's probably Ramses or one of the long time mods who are all impossibly ancient

• 2 weeks later...

The first friend I had back when I had my old account in 2009 was Nicholas. We were friends for a few years until he left Steam for League in 2013.

My first ever would be one of my Dad's IRL friends who gave me a copy of Portal 2 for christmas (That was the whole reason I made my account)

7156603a67.png

I don't think we've ever even chatted, he just added me to give me portal 2.  I of course know him in real life though.  My other earliest friends are IRL friends from late 2012 when I first started to use steam for something other than portal 2, I still talk to most of them. (3 of them I talked to yesterday)

8df806a24dcd54c615c1b40bd2fa6343.png

I think I may have been wrong,  -».•´Puddilicious`•.«- is currently my longest friend on steam, although we don't talk much lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived