Who's your oldest friend on Steam?

Captain Caboose

I play with him every coop game possible that we like, from terraria, don't starve, castle crashers, battleblock to call of duty black ops and dying light.

We met at a cs 1.6 zombie swarm server in 2004-2005

LhTVQIO.png

Timeline doesn't go back far enough for a lot of people, especially if your account is 7 or more years old.

yeah i realized that

think as hard as you can to remember  

Not actually my friend, but the first person ever to be on my friends list was some random guy that added me for no reason. To this day he's still on my friends list.

yeah i realized that

think as hard as you can to remember  

Well, all my oldest friends are friends irl who I have known for about 12 years. There are about 5 of them I've had since I first joined steam.

t7G0Gp2.png

Most of my older friends I've either accidentally removed once or twice, created new accounts (and I removed the older ones) or stopped using steam.

have 2 I think, one is teacup scorpion and the other is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068653632/who I speak to most days. Had older irl friends, but changed schools and they sort of, ignored me from there on after I left (gg my friend picking ability is on point, such dicks to just ignore me after 5 years just because I don't see them every day.)

Archived