Looking for a C9 Kabuto mini

Teezy

Hi! :)

I am a pretty new suggester and i would need a mini for another suggestion. Julias script is awesome and i am trying to use it properly but i am still not sure if i am right.

I would appreciate a little help if someone could help me out with the mini (i will credit him in the suggestion of course). The C9 Kabuto is slightly outdated (about 1 month)

Thank you :)

I actually checked yours with julia's script and i thought it would be to low. So i was a bit worried.

Edit for our dixie collector: I was thinking about the spellbound maddendoktor. Randy has been very inactiv lately and his sugggestion was about 26 days ago. Would have been very easy for a new suggestor like me.

I am not a fan of stealing suggestion and would also close it or even dont make it if that is not ok. I just thought that the new owner would like this.

I actually checked yours with julia's script and i thought it would be to low. So i was a bit worried.

Edit for our dixie collector: I was thinking about the spellbound maddendoktor. Randy has been very inactiv lately and his sugggestion was about 26 days ago. Would have been very easy for a new suggestor like me.

I am not a fan of stealing suggestion and would also close it or even dont make it if that is not ok. I just thought that the new owner would like this.

Randy can't resuggest, he's a mod :P

Yeah i've already found a sale, so expect the suggestion done in a bit

God dammit i am stupid why didnt i realize this earlier. I also have the suggestiona already done. I only would need a mini for the kabuto. Can i use the pe mountan cap for the mini?

God dammit i am stupid why didnt i realize this earlier. I also have the suggestiona already done. I only would need a mini for the kabuto. Can i use the pe mountan cap for the mini?

DO NOT USE THE MOUNTAIN CAP SALE AS A MINI

He poorly researched the Kabuto and its sales

There are two sales at ~52-55, the PE Mountain is most likely low

DO NOT USE THE MOUNTAIN CAP SALE AS A MINI

Ok. If you gonna make a suggestion for the c9 kabuto i will wait for this

Thanks i knew i can rely on black belts :D

Ok. If you gonna make a suggestion for the c9 kabuto i will wait for this

Thanks i new i can rely on black belts :D

I've researched more sales and this range may be a wide one - the Mountain cap might not be much of an outlier but i still highly recommend waiting till the full suggestion is out

I've researched more sales and this range may be a wide one - the Mountain cap might not be much of an outlier but i still highly recommend waiting till the full suggestion is out

Yeah no worries. Big a big thank you from me

Archived