Burning Team Captain - Most Unlucky Hat??

xG TheSupremePatriot

Old news. That hat's been the cursed TC for ages, almost everyone who crosses paths with it gets marked as a scammer because it was involved with a major scammer a long time ago.

Classic, it got hijacked a while back and the person who bought it was marked for trading with a scammer. After that, it slowly but surely spread it's infection to all who bought it.

It's colloquial name is the "Cursed TC"

http://backpack.tf/item/388225931

Well, This is interesting, The WHOOOLLLEEE history is 90% Scammers

Whats up with that fricken hat?

Old news. That hat's been the cursed TC for ages, almost everyone who crosses paths with it gets marked as a scammer because it was involved with a major scammer a long time ago.

Classic, it got hijacked a while back and the person who bought it was marked for trading with a scammer. After that, it slowly but surely spread it's infection to all who bought it.

It's colloquial name is the "Cursed TC"

Apparently that particular unbox of this hat is been duped at least 10x.  Ask Russian scammers, they sell them at extreme discounts (1500 keys). 

I always wondered, why didnt ROCK INTO MORDOR get marked?

iirc he was exempt from a mark b/c he was being manipulated by so many people.

A scammer tricked him into 1:1ing his unboxed TC for the one he unboxed. Pretty sure there was a thread about that, but I can't find it.

He was tricked into trading his newly unboxed TC into trading an identical TC that was duped.  All the admins took pity on him and let him get off without penalty because he was such a noob. 

He was tricked into trading his newly unboxed TC into trading an identical TC that was duped.  All the admins took pity on him and let him get off without penalty because he was such a noob. 

Thanks but i only need 1 answer not 3 :P

Apparently that particular unbox of this hat is been duped at least 10x.  Ask Russian scammers, they sell them at extreme discounts (1500 keys). 

Penek has 14 copies currently, and sells them for 1100 USD a pop

It seems ridiculous that people would still pay that much for them when there are so many, but I guess excessive supply doesn't matter if there's still demand at that price

It seems ridiculous that people would still pay that much for them when there are so many, but I guess excessive supply doesn't matter if there's still demand at that price

Actually it's a pretty logical and low price.  If he had a higher one people wouldn't buy it since it comes with a perma ban as well

rekt

Archived