New Years Resolutions

Pilobacon

It may be a bit early for this thread but I wanted to hear what you all had to say.

If were talking about resolutions, I only have two.

• Exercise more often (I'm always insecure about my weight)
  • Focus harder on my school work (though the this becoming a reality is highly unlikely)

What are yours? I'd love to know.

New years resolutions are stupid, if you care to do something, you would just do it, not wait for the special time every year to motivate you to do something. 

I gave up on new years resolutions a long, long time ago. My new years resolutions were always things I vowed to do that I didn't want to do, and I rarely have the energy to go out of my way to do the things I don't want to do.

If I had to create one, I suppose I'd vow to try to be more social in the coming year. Not that I would be successful in the event that I tried, but it would be a nice goal.

I don't have any major ones, because if i had to do something that would require time and effort it would enforce my laziness with a false sense of achievement that i promise myself to do in the future and resulting in not even doing it.

Sometimes just doing what you want to do is better than contemplating about doing it.

I don't have any, i know i'll never actually follow them :P

How to make sure you follow a New Years Resolution:

1. Resolve to never go on Wikipedia

2. Post false random shit on Wikipedia

3. Get IP banned from Wikipedia

4. Followed resolution 

Not really a point to New Year's resolutions.

Just get all hyped to set yourself up for failure within the first month

Really though, it would probably be to try to (1) exercise occasionally and (2) eat less often. Maybe (3) start looking at some colleges and (4) not procrastinate as much. And (5) read more books

I just never have a support group to back me up on losing weight, so I'm not as motivated. I'd do more about it if there were actually people that wanted to see improvement

Haven't looked into any colleges and I'm a Junior (17) in highschool taking a bunch of AP shit so I'd like to know what I wanna do

And read books. Not for much of an intellectual reason, just because most of the girls I like read books and it would be nice to have some common shit among us

Archived