How do I change the dpi on my mouse.

Fletch!

uh what's your mouse...

and dpi I'd say is personal preference/feel.  I run mine at 3700 (razer ouroboros), my buddy runs his Logitech G502 at 4200 ish

use the dedicated DPI changing button underneath the scroll wheel I think.  what did you use to use as a mouse/ what DPI are you used to

I'm not sure what dpi I'm on lol. I haven't changed it once. And there's no button under the scroll wheel. There Is a sensitivity changer there tho.

I'm not sure what dpi I'm on lol. I haven't changed it once. And there's no button under the scroll wheel. There Is a sensitivity changer there tho.

but I can see a button under the scroll wheel in the link you put here....

I mean what DPI did you use on a past mouse.  just try 3000 DPI I guess, see how that feels.  do you have Logitech's gaming software/app thing?  (i.e. Logitech's version of razer synapse)

higher dpi will increase your in game sensitivity because it makes your mouse sensor more sensitive to movements. that is not a 'sensitivity' button, it's changing the mouse settings to have higher or lower dots per inch. look for the software on your computer that comes with the mouse and see what it tells you.

https://gyazo.com/404814dec9d040b3e5a2321af6458760<here's mine for reference. I have 4 available dpi settings and i can customise them, and switch them on the fly using the switches below the scroll wheel. mine starts at 500, then 1000, etc.

it's entirely personal preference as for what you 'should' use. i use 1000 dpi and 1.38 in game sens with tf2 and cs:go. 3000 sounds very high but i guess it depends how much you like to move your mouse hand. pro cs players almost exclusively use 400 or 800 with a relatively low in game sensitivity, often 1 or 2.

this website is useful in order to find out what your sensitivity in game will be, accounting for mouse settings, windows settings, etc.http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm

Archived