Least favorite unusual effect?

SpotlightR

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while and I've finally decided to do it.

So traders and regular players alike, what is your least favorite unusual effect?

Mine has to be orbiting planets, very bland and the planets are so minuscule that it is often times very hard to see.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a while meaning 10 minutes upon your joining or is this an alt of a scammerinoer

and to stay on topic, i never really liked burning flames. and nuts n bolts

a while meaning 10 minutes upon your joining or is this an alt of a scammerinoer

and to stay on topic, i never really liked burning flames. and nuts n bolts

Oh no, I mean just in general whether it be on reddit or once I join here. My apologies.

Burning Flames (Scorching imo looks better)

Most, if not all, halloween effects - the Skull and Cloud effects are in the same ballparks as Beams, Burning? wtf

Haunted Ghosts - I just wished it looked more cartoonish like how it appears on backpack.tf previews

Circling Heart - anyone else think C9 is better?

Green Black Hole and Time Warp - AF/RA & Sulph/Phos > GBH/TW

Burning Flames (Scorching imo looks better)

Most, if not all, halloween effects - the Skull and Cloud effects are in the same ballparks as Beams, Burning? wtf

Haunted Ghosts - I just wished it looked more cartoonish like how it appears on backpack.tf previews

Circling Heart - anyone else think C9 is better?

Green Black Hole and Time Warp - AF/RA & Sulph/Phos > GBH/TW

I agree with all except the cloud ones, I personally love em. Not to mention I currently own 2 unusuals with cloud effects, aha.

Archived