New Skins

Dexcon

What do you guys think of them?

For me the Highroller, Coffin nail and Top Shelf look alright, some in the Warbird and the Pyroland cases too, but the rest of them are pretty "meh". 

Most of them do look like terrific garbage, Gun Mettle was alot better

Though the Rainbow items, the Hell items and some of the Findable items look cool

I find the Harvest collection to be the worst.

The Top Shelf designs actually look classy (I mean, black and gold, that looks rather nice). High Roller isn't exactly fitting but I suppose it's for some 'comical' effect? The Pyroland items fits pyro theme even though I think it's too colourful.

Harvest Collection looks rather stale, the only appealing set to me is the Autumn Collection. 

Gentlemanne's Collection definitely looks classy and great, the Top Shelf set and High Roller set look especially classy. It's both a good thing and bad thing that this collection isn't one of the case-exclusive ones. Good because a lot of them will be in stock, and bad because no Strange and Unusual weapons. :(

Pyroland Collection is ok, I guess. Colors look vibrant enough to suit the theme, might even make people want to use the Pyrovision Goggles again to better feel the theme. The Hell set looks cool, too. Heck, this might've been a good collection for Halloween. 

Warbird Collection looks ok, too. Nothing to complain about here. 

Overall, the skins are cool. Slightly better than Gun Mettle, though it greatly depends on tastes. 

By the way, here is an organised list of the new skins, if anyone needs them. https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/3x9oj9/huge_guide_on_the_new_weapon_skin_collections/

Not gonna lie, I like these sets a lot. The Top Shelf and the Dressed to Kill sets are dapper as hell, and the Warbird skins have such a Borderlands feel. The Harvest collection seems kind of outta place right now, but I'm sure they'll pair well with Halloween loadouts.

The Gentlemann's case skins are just SO DANG CLASSY and look awesome. The Warbird skins have that kind of Borderlands Bandit manufacture hand-made feel to them, which is badass.

Really not into any of the skins and that's one of the reasons I quit tf2 recently

It's just so... out of place, skins shouldn't be in tf2 at all

Archived