Order the Best Quality SFM Pictures for Absolutely Free!

SEV.WhyIsThisAName

I'm back! It's been a while since I have drowned myself in the creative works of SFM. As I am now in holiday, I am more than free to make any pictures that you want!

Please mention:

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine):

Class:

Team:

Cosmetics:

Weapon (if active):

Pose:

Size of Picture:

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture):

Text of Your Username (optional):

Note:
- I don't have Adobe Photoshop so I can't do as much special effects as Adobe Photoshop can do.

- If you want to tip me, then click on this link (my trade offer link not a phishing link): https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=146814000&token=OY2CPxF1

Preview my past artworks!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whyisthisaname/images/

Please do not hold back to give feedback! I'm always willing to improve!

Alrighttt

I'm up

Map: Koth king

Team:red

Cosmetics: Pink blood banker, pink backstabbers boomslang, pink fancy fedora

Weapon: Revolver

Pose: Smiling while his revolver is pointed up close to his face

Size:idc

Effects: If you could do something to make the background a little pink (rays?) that would be great

Map: Any snowy-ish map

Class: Solider

Team: Red

Cosmetics: Unusual B.Storm Hat With No Name, Mistaken Movember and Antarctic Parka 

Weapon: Australium Black Box

Pose: Whatever you want

Size of Picture: 1440x900

That'd be sweet to see my solider loadout done! :D

My Soldier is newly upgraded so I need a cool SFM :3

Class: Soldier

Team: Blu

Cosmetics: Grey KW HWAH, White or unpainted (whichever you think looks better once it's done) Exquisite Rack w/ the purple footprints spell, Graybanns or Bruiser's bandana (whichever makes soldier's face look less ugly), Grey Cold Snap Coat

Weapon (if active): Australium RL (Pro KS: Flames, Violet)

Pose: Mega strike effect Fresh brewed victory, but just holding the coffee, not actually drinking it (like how he is at the end of the taunt right before you go out of 3rd person)

Size of Picture: If you could make a profile picture one and a full sized one that would be great! 

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Bright lights, explosions, something of that sort would be awesome, not sure but I want the gold/purple theme to work :P Make it look awesome please :D

I'm envisioning the camera sort of looking up at him while he's standing on top of some sort of elevated thing (even if it's just a very small pile of leaves or something, just a tiny bit of elevation and/or camera angle) with rocket explosions and other chaos in the background that isn't effecting him in his glory :P

Map: I'm not sure, the explosions part I was thinking about was inspired by the first picture here:http://www.teamfortress.com/toughbreak/so maybe one of the new maps there?

Text of Your Username (optional): Yes, please! Zapperzz (not sure which color, either gold, black, or white depending on how it contrasts with the rest of the photo, preferably in either the bottom left or top right)

Thanks a bunch!!!  I will tip of course when it's done c:

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine): Gotta be Suijin 

Class: Heavy (x2)

Cosmetics: #1: Sunbeams Capo's Capper, Gold All-Father, Gold Hockey Hair #2: Burning Flames Capo's Capper, El Duderino, Commisar's Coat

Weapon (if active): Aussie Minigun, Hot Brickhouse Minigun

Pose: Both ready to duel each other, maybe make it some old DBZ-esque battle action

Size of Picture: Wallpaper, not sure the exact sizing (1080?)

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Some explosions? Sunset? :) 

Text of Your Username (optional): JESUSHOOVY VS. SATANHOOVY 

I haven't gotten a new SFM in a while.

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine): Your pick.

Class: Heavy x5

Team: RED

Cosmetics:

Heavy #1:
Harvest Moon Minnesota Slick
Weight Room Warmer
Mann of House

Heavy #2:
Knifestorm Hound Dog
Bolshevik Biker
Champ Stamp

Heavy #3:
Orbiting Planets One-Man Army
Tyurtlenek
Purity Fist

Heavy #4:
Roboactive Katyusha
War Goggles
Heavy Lifter

Heavy #5:
Circling HeartWhite Russian
Toss-Proof Towel(Painted Lime)
Triad Trinket(Bear style)

Weapon (if active): N/A

Pose: All 5 Heavies up close together, 4 of them the different poses of the Proletariat Posedown taunt, and one of them doing the KGB Taunt(Without the gloves if possible). Heavy #5 has to be on the middle.

Size of Picture: 1920x1080

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Whatever makes the pic look better, up to you.

Alrighttt

I'm up

Map: Koth king

Team:red

Cosmetics: Pink blood banker, pink backstabbers boomslang, pink fancy fedora

Weapon: Revolver

Pose: Smiling while his revolver is pointed up close to his face

Size:idc

Effects: If you could do something to make the background a little pink (rays?) that would be great

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578550311

Map: Any snowy-ish map

Class: Solider

Cosmetics: Unusual B.Storm Hat With No Name, Mistaken Movember and Antarctic Parka 

Weapon: Australium Black Box

Pose: Whatever you want

Size of Picture: 1440x900

That'd be sweet to see my solider loadout done! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578571380

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine):Koth_Sawmill

Cosmetics: Lucky Shot (Stormy Storm), Fancy Dress Uniform, Gentle Manne's Service Medal.

Weapon (if active): The Original

Pose: Something triumphant, I'm poor at describing things so get creative

Size of Picture: 1600x900

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Ditto from before, if you can think of something neat go at it, I love seeing what people do.

Text of Your Username (optional): SilverSpeed

My Soldier is newly upgraded so I need a cool SFM :3

Team: Blu

Cosmetics: Grey KW HWAH, White or unpainted (whichever you think looks better once it's done) Exquisite Rack w/ the purple footprints spell, Graybanns or Bruiser's bandana (whichever makes soldier's face look less ugly), Grey Cold Snap Coat

Weapon (if active): Australium RL (Pro KS: Flames, Violet)

Pose: Mega strike effect Fresh brewed victory, but just holding the coffee, not actually drinking it (like how he is at the end of the taunt right before you go out of 3rd person)

Size of Picture: If you could make a profile picture one and a full sized one that would be great! 

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Bright lights, explosions, something of that sort would be awesome, not sure but I want the gold/purple theme to work :P Make it look awesome please :D

I'm envisioning the camera sort of looking up at him while he's standing on top of some sort of elevated thing (even if it's just a very small pile of leaves or something, just a tiny bit of elevation and/or camera angle) with rocket explosions and other chaos in the background that isn't effecting him in his glory :P

Map: I'm not sure, the explosions part I was thinking about was inspired by the first picture here:http://www.teamfortress.com/toughbreak/so maybe one of the new maps there?

Text of Your Username (optional): Yes, please! Zapperzz (not sure which color, either gold, black, or white depending on how it contrasts with the rest of the photo, preferably in either the bottom left or top right)

Thanks a bunch!!!  I will tip of course when it's done c:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=580548162 <-- Profile Picture

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=580547866 <-- Wallpaper

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine): Gotta be Suijin 

Class: Heavy (x2)

Cosmetics: #1: Sunbeams Capo's Capper, Gold All-Father, Gold Hockey Hair #2: Burning Flames Capo's Capper, El Duderino, Commisar's Coat

Weapon (if active): Aussie Minigun, Hot Brickhouse Minigun

Pose: Both ready to duel each other, maybe make it some old DBZ-esque battle action

Size of Picture: Wallpaper, not sure the exact sizing (1080?)

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Some explosions? Sunset? :)

Text of Your Username (optional): JESUSHOOVY VS. SATANHOOVY 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=580608668

I was unable to do the Hot Brickhouse Minigun because the model didn't exist in Source Filmmaker, I tried to download it but the guide was extremely complicated, please forgive me.

Please mention:

Map : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577236574&searchtext=upwardA custom one

Class: Pyro

Cosmetics: Toy Tailor (Miami Nights), Sub Zero Suit, Tiny Timber

Weapon (if active): Festive Flamethrower, Festive Axetinguisher, Festive Flare Gun (All on the ground)

Pose: Sitting down at the edge of a cliff, looking out at the horizon. Either a back view or a side view.

Size of Picture: 1024x768

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Have the map night, and have some Miami Nights in the far sky. 

Thank you a lot!

Please mention:

Map : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577236574&searchtext=upwardA custom one

Class: Pyro

Cosmetics: Toy Tailor (Miami Nights), Sub Zero Suit, Tiny Timber

Weapon (if active): Festive Flamethrower, Festive Axetinguisher, Festive Flare Gun (All on the ground)

Pose: Sitting down at the edge of a cliff, looking out at the horizon. Either a back view or a side view.

Size of Picture: 1024x768

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Have the map night, and have some Miami Nights in the far sky. 

Thank you a lot!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581724624

I haven't gotten a new SFM in a while.

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine): Your pick.

Class: Heavy x5

Cosmetics:

Heavy #1:

Harvest Moon Minnesota Slick

Weight Room Warmer

Mann of House

Heavy #2:

Knifestorm Hound Dog

Bolshevik Biker

Champ Stamp

Heavy #3:

Orbiting Planets One-Man Army

Tyurtlenek

Purity Fist

Heavy #4:

Roboactive Katyusha

War Goggles

Heavy Lifter

Heavy #5:

Circling HeartWhite Russian

Toss-Proof Towel(Painted Lime)

Triad Trinket(Bear style)

Weapon (if active): N/A

Pose: All 5 Heavies up close together, 4 of them the different poses of the Proletariat Posedown taunt, and one of them doing the KGB Taunt(Without the gloves if possible). Heavy #5 has to be on the middle.

Size of Picture: 1920x1080

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Whatever makes the pic look better, up to you.

I'm sorry but I am unable to do that request as the Poletariat Posedown taunt doesn't exist in SFM.

I'm sorry but I am unable to do that request as the Poletariat Posedown taunt doesn't exist in SFM.

Have you manually downloaded the latest TF2 files and imported them into SFM?

Not going to request anything, just here to tell you how much you've grown and improved since I last saw you, keep up the good work friend ;)

Thanks! I am free to make a request for you if you desire one.

Wow really? How can you claim to produce the best quality SFM works if you don't even know how to import skins and taunts in SFM?

Have you manually downloaded the latest TF2 files and imported them into SFM?

I have tried but it corrupted my SFM, perhaps I did it incorrectly, do you think there is a video on it?

Wow really? How can you claim to produce the best quality SFM works if you don't even know how to import skins and taunts in SFM?

Because I'm not experienced in those folder shenanigans. But if it goes to artwork I can have a good mind...

You know what let me ask you something. How does me not having the ability to understand the SFM folders have anything to do with my performance of creativity? Ok, it might limit me to some models but I don't understand how that makes me a bad artwork maker. Perhaps you make a video about it and help me out instead of calling me bad in the most 'polite' way possible.

Map (if you want a colored background then that is totally fine):Koth_Sawmill

Cosmetics: Lucky Shot (Stormy Storm), Fancy Dress Uniform, Gentle Manne's Service Medal.

Weapon (if active): The Original

Pose: Something triumphant, I'm poor at describing things so get creative

Size of Picture: 1600x900

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): Ditto from before, if you can think of something neat go at it, I love seeing what people do.

Text of Your Username (optional): SilverSpeed

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581963197

Map: Any

Class: Demoman

Cosmetics: 1) Graybanns   2) Razor cut   3) Double dog dare demo pants

Weapon (if active): Not active

Pose: Schaefreunde taunt (the laughing one)

Size of Picture: 1024 x 768

Special Effects (Cool background effect or changing the brightness or contrast of the picture): General epicness

Text of Your Username (optional): Poppyfields

Thanks man, greatly appreciated, feel free to experiment and go wild

Because I'm not experienced in those folder shenanigans. But if it goes to artwork I can have a good mind...

You know what let me ask you something. How does me not having the ability to understand the SFM folders have anything to do with my performance of creativity? Ok, it might limit me to some models but I don't understand how that makes me a bad artwork maker. Perhaps you make a video about it and help me out instead of calling me bad in the most 'polite' way possible.

I didn'tcall you bad, I just asked you to don't claim yourself as the best, especially if you don't even know how to use your tools.

About videos:

Import and use custom skins: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UED5_eX0Rfc

Found with: http://www.google.it/search?q=sfm+weapon+skins&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=vid

Similar process can be applied for other stuff than textures.

On a side note, if you are good at SFM you would be able to emulate the poses manually, even without this "shenanigan" stuff.

Archived