2015 mystery box

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

from item schema.

"ItemDescFestive2015"
"This Festivizer can be applied to a 2015 Weapon Collection item."

the boxes can only be obtained through the tough break cases

the tool seems to be inside the mystery gift 2015.

what are your thoughts on this

does it mean no new festives you can just use this tool on the decorated tough brake collection 

Edit: something a lot of ppl have missed to mention is that those are the #99 and #100 cases on the game.

I am sure whatever is in the mystery box will make a huge impact in the way we value festives.in one way or another.

Edit2:the Tough Brake mission as it is displayed on the pass will last till 31 march.this means we will only get 26 missions until then making the cases#100 #99 really high in demand during smissmas. 

don't sell your cases you will regret it.

Ah that's where the new festives are hidden. Sounds like you can apply it to all the skin weapons from this year (including gun mettle), should also work on unusual weapons.

Ah that's where the new festives are hidden. Sounds like you can apply it to all the skin weapons from this year (including gun mettle), should also work on unusual weapons.

Unusual Festives, FINALLY.

Unusual Festives, FINALLY.

Strange Professional Killstreak Festive Unusual Sand Cannon Rocket Launcher

Factory New

w/ Energy Orb and Fire Horns Team Shine

Best Rocket Launcher Weapon Ever

My only question is how it'll work regarding stranges. Do you need a Strange Festive RL to apply lights to a Strange Skin? Like, I have a Strange Festive RL, and a Cool Aqua Marine (not strange). Sorta want to have the effect on my festive, but I don't know if i can have the strange and unusual together because my unusual isn't strange.

My only question is how it'll work regarding stranges. Do you need a Strange Festive RL to apply lights to a Strange Skin? Like, I have a Strange Festive RL, and a Cool Aqua Marine (not strange). Sorta want to have the effect on my festive, but I don't know if i can have the strange and unusual together because my unusual isn't strange.

I don't see why you would, all previous festives have been available in unique form too.

What is your question?

Not sure entirely but if I can make my strange scattegun into a strange festive scattergun, prepare hype boys.

Read carefully

"This Festivizer can be applied to a 2015 Weapon Collection item."

• Administrators

don't sell your cases you will regret it.

If you are referring to that they will "expire" like we used to have in Tf2...The thing is...Tf2 is like Csgo at the moment, there is no time limit or a date when a case will stop dropping. People have heavily regretted stacking up cases in the beginning, look at it now, you can still get them as a drop as far as I know. Tf2 cases are just like Csgo, the drop will continue until Valve officially says "no more of this specific case" which they never did in Csgo and I don't think they will in Tf2 either.

Crap I sold it should I buy them back

(or should I wait for them to drop further first)

it depends if there are no missions from today till next week you wont make it to buy it cheaper from what you sold it,

if the missions are not weekly caped like every other mission was you will get more till next week,

we will see. But since the operation will last till 31 March I don't see how there wont be a weekly cap on the missions you can have.

I cant see how they will drop further to be honest if the drop below 30 cents me alone I am in need of 500 cases.

so theres that.

edit:If you sold a pyroland case you wont be able to buy cheaper as it seems the demand is huge if things go as I expect them there will be hardly any offer on market till sunday.

if it was the other case you still have your chance but I am expecting the hype when ppl realize whats going on to affect those to.

maybe by tommorow. well see

ANY 2015 skin? For some reason I forgot Gun Mettle skins were also 2015. That was a stupid brain fart of mine.

But I guess this means Strange Energy Orb Professional Killstreak Festive Low Profile SMG [Factory New]. I can then proceed to never use it because it is an SMG.

(Also I guess I can sell my regular Strange SMG and get a backpack slot back.)

If it's any 2015 skin, they will sell well. I'm not a huge fan of festives myself but I can see the tools being hugely popular if they do end up in the game. Will be interesting to see folks running around with all the different festive combinations we could have. Anyone up for some festive pub hopping bingo?

I just noticed that when you view them in the mann co store they say that it's available on the SCM.  Has anyone tried putting their tradable ones up on scm? (I assume it would only work if you had used the giftapult trick)

I just noticed that when you view them in the mann co store they say that it's available on the SCM.  Has anyone tried putting their tradable ones up on scm? (I assume it would only work if you had used the giftapult trick)

they will be marketable at 26 december. edit:you cant always be right valve surprised as much as you on the release dates.

Just realised something: Out of all the skins there is one weapon that hasn't been released as a Festive: The Pistol.

It appears that Festive Pistol skins might be the only Festive Pistols at all.

yeap is happening.

its boring to be always right.

I didn't realise that you just guessed it. When some of my friends told me about the festivers I was like, I know that for a few days already thanks to this thread. XD

I didn't realise that you just guessed it. When some of my friends told me about the festivers I was like, I know that for a few days already thanks to this thread. XD

woifi I know you and purple like pink stuff if I am not wrong so check this out.

ppl have not yet realized whats going on after the bombard of the new shiny items valve added but you will get the idea http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581887601&tscn=1450881139its a screenshot from in game store. if you have pink and lime in stock do not sell them.

woifi I know you and purple like pink stuff if I am not wrong so check this out.

ppl have not yet realized whats going on after the bombard of the new shiny items valve added but you will get the idea http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=581887601&tscn=1450881139its a screenshot from in game store. if you have pink and lime in stock do not sell them.

Yeah someone told me about those weird paint prices yesterday already. But yeah not a small item trader, thanks for the headsup again tho.^^

Yeah someone told me about those weird paint prices yesterday already. But yeah not a small item trader, thanks for the headsup again tho.^^

np happy smissmas

Archived