GTA V Online still a living hell?

Syndaz

Considering that there have only been DLC updates, am I safe to say that no changes have been made to the client which GTA online is based on? Since it is appears to be still completely useless and allows every single mod/hack to be activated since GTA IV.

First off, the fuck are you saying

Second off, the multiplayer is fine with the dlcs. It's mostly content packs and stuff though

Third off, there's always going to be hackers in gta v. There's no way around it.

I was just playing... and after a week of playing i finally got my first hacker today who just spawned money bags on everyone.. luckily i recorded so just in case rockstar are like "DAFUQ U DOIN" ill have proof i didnt do shit

First off, the fuck are you saying

Second off, the multiplayer is fine with the dlcs. It's mostly content packs and stuff though

Third off, there's always going to be hackers in gta v. There's no way around it.

Yeah it's a GTA thing since it's a console port. Perhaps I phrased it weirdly but what I meant was since there's only been DLC updates, I'm assuming that no CHANGES were made to the platform that GTA online is hosted on since like in GTA IV, it was extremely easy to bypass. Sorry if I caused confusion, just kinda hoping that maybe Rockstar would do something about it already.

Archived