The Tough Break Update is Coming...

Brad Pitt

pauling_blog.png?t=1450214222

It’s almost Smissmas break, everybody! Gifts under the tree. Stockings hung with care. Bodies buried under a tree in the forest after also being hung with care. Or shot. Or stabbed. Or beat to death with a shovel. Really, it’s up to you. The important thing is Miss Pauling’s got some kill-contracts with your name on them. And murder doesn’t go on vacation.

Introducing the Tough Break Update, featuring 26 new contracts, including weapon-specific contracts and a new weapon-loaning program! This update will also ship with four new weapons collections, obtainable through two new weapons case drops and contract completion rewards, and one new cosmetics case! There are also four new community maps, three new taunts, gameplay balances, and more! Click here to check out the details.

View the full article

Crusader's Crossbow

• Healing a player with an arrow now grants a small amount of ÃœberCharge

This is a joke right? Because it already was the only viable primary on medic, why would you buff it?

The buff to the cozy camper is ridiculous, it already was pretty good

Don't quite like the way they nerfed engi so bad, it might be good for pubs but it will make off-classing on last a bit less of a viable idea

But pretty much all the other changes look like matchmaking is coming in

A very very small part of me thought there might be an MvM update in there. It still hurts a little.

Well at least it looks like we'll get matchmaking soon, these are all balance changes that were (mostly) quite needed. Might just result in a whole lot of weapons getting whitelisted for the upcoming seasons, and possibly a crossbow blacklist which would be a shame

Forums: Though break update ! Addins tons of contracts and stuff on tf2 !

Click here to view the full article

*clicks*

Teamfortress.com: The though break update is coming ! We are adding tons of contracts and stuff on tf2 !

Click here to check out the details

For the love of f... *clicks*

Also holy shit, a reason for pyros to actually try and extinguish people?  :o i must be dreaming.

Well at least it looks like we'll get matchmaking soon, these are all balance changes that were (mostly) quite needed. Might just result in a whole lot of weapons getting whitelisted for the upcoming seasons, and possibly a crossbow blacklist which would be a shame

True, but I personally don't care about matchmaking in the slightest.  I'm not saying these aren't needed or that they're bad, most people do want it and I have no problem with that. I am just waiting for something MvM related, and waiting, and waiting. Though, I will of course be participating in the campaign. 

True, but I personally don't care about matchmaking in the slightest.  I'm not saying these aren't needed or that they're bad, most people do want it and I have no problem with that. I am just waiting for something MvM related, and waiting, and waiting. Though, I will of course be participating in the campaign. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely love more MvM stuff, it's great. It's just that most people that play a lot of mvm also would be interested in mm. But hey, that's why you should never generalise

That crusaders buff has made me the happiest person on the planet

It's getting blacklisted if it won't get nerfed back. Would be interesting, I don't think I've seen anybody run anything but the crossbow in all the games I've watched... (except once when item servers were down)

Some nerfs were just, a bit unneeded

The market gardener was annoying af i get it but it still took skill to use, 20% attack speed penalty?

The GRU Gloves nerf was also unneeded

WHY DID THEY BUFF THE QUICKIE OH MY GOD WHY

The Ullapool was nerfed as hard as it was last update, wai nerfed again ;~;

Jag and Rescue also didn't need that much of a nerf

The deserved nerfs were the Turner, Greaser and Reserve, oh that cancerous loadout, finally

however, most of the skins look terrible, and this is coming from someone who LOVES skins

I will be getting the ones that look good tho, that Rainbow Grenade Launcher O.o

Archived