My CS:GO Workshop (Accepting suggestions!)

Teeird

http://steamcommunity.com/id/T_The_Best/myworkshopfiles/

Over the days I picked up weapon skinning for CSGO, it's quite fun! Check out my workshop if you want.

If you have a weapon skin idea to suggest, that is a completely new pattern scheme and is original/non-copy written. PM me or post here and I may work on it. If it gets accepted into the game I'll give you 15% of my 25% as earnings. Totals out to be 3.75% overall. And you'll probably get a self made version of said gun.

It's nice to see someone with interest in the workshop. I want to get into it, but I'm running into some issues. Here's one: when I launch VTFEdit, I get an error about "side-by-side" configuration, did this happen to you? 

It's nice to see someone with interest in the workshop. I want to get into it, but I'm running into some issues. Here's one: when I launch VTFEdit, I get an error about "side-by-side" configuration, did this happen to you? 

Nope.

Run VTFEdit > Import (default is best) > Select .tga file > Let it load, after you see the image pop up > Save As

Nope.

Run VTFEdit > Import (default is best) > Select .tga file > Let it load, after you see the image pop up > Save As

Yeah, the problem is I am not able to open it. 

53hyw.jpg

Archived