What's your Christmas wish?

Curse Broken

We all know, Christmas is up ahead, and we all have something we wish for. Might it be world peace or a new gaming PC, everyone has one.

What do you wish for?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If world peace is a valid answer, then Steamrep announcing they are closing down, forever is my christmas wish

I'll even settle for Mattie saying that the whole "project" has failed to do what they promised they would do

• Administrators

dang people, have you considered doing some work occasionally rather than relying on the goodwill of santa?

All I want is to enjoy some peace and quiet, my exams are killing me right now.

myBl9uJ.jpg

at least it's a

cat

I wish for more literature to read and to not be woken up by anyone/anything after finals week

• Administrators

if we're going along a general "shit i don't wanna do" theme, i'll wish for someone else to cook the fucking christmas dinner.

I DON'T EVEN LIKE TURKEY. NONE OF US ARE CHRISTIANS, WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

are you happy, bp.tf? you made me grumpy.

for water salesman to finally get his 6 keys

Watch as Teeny's joy gets flattened by the forum's unjoyful wishes, as they wonder where teeny's joy went.

tumblr_ly49hlZbiS1r3a4r3o1_250.gif

is it me? if it's not me i'm gonna be sad.

don't lose faith Teeny, all the dudes on here follow the office meme

86wpFrd.jpg

• Administrators

lol i meant sad because of not getting cool gift.

(all the girl forumers here are super duper cute, in the office and the real world!)

a stand mixer so i can make all the baked goods with slightly less effort.

you guys have no sense of joy.

dang people, have you considered doing some work occasionally rather than relying on the goodwill of santa?

if we're going along a general "shit i don't wanna do" theme, i'll wish for someone else to cook the fucking christmas dinner.

I DON'T EVEN LIKE TURKEY. NONE OF US ARE CHRISTIANS, WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

are you happy, bp.tf? you made me grumpy.

Dude. Chill.

We aren't asking for your approval of our wishes. We don't judge that you want a mixer (which, by the way, is "relying on the goodwill of santa")

Like most of the wishes are jokes or optimistic expressions. No need to get so angry about something like freaking Christmas wishes. Like damn.

P.S.: most of us are teens (and not all of us are atheists fyi). You don't actually expect us to make dinner, right? And you made yourself grumpy over nothing

• Administrators

mental note: don't joke around with people when python's online.

P.S.: most of us are teens (and not all of us are atheists fyi). You don't actually expect us to make dinner, right? And you made yourself grumpy over nothing

what even is this? that whole part was quite clearly joke aimed at my family... why would i care if you cook dinner or not? lmao

Archived