Some Unpopular Games That You Enjoy/Have Enjoyed

Punishment_Fatal

You know those games. The ones that get marked up or torn apart by reviewers and critics alike, and which are always brought up in the other end of a comparison between two games of "Which one is worse?". However, some games can still be very enjoyable to people, no matter what other people say about them. So what games have you guys played/are playing that you are really enjoying, but (it seems like) the rest of the world is against you on your opinion?

Watch Dogs was very enjoyable for me, and I was surprised it only got a 6/10, since I thought the hacking added a new concept not widely marketed in the gaming industry just yet. The driving also didn't feel as bad to me as others were claiming it to be.

Also forgot to add in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Even though people look at it as a wanna-be Smash clone, it had its own playstyle which looked and played very enjoyably. The only problem I had was that most of the matches were a time version like the Smash gamemode that people don't necessarily play too often instead of a stock version.

Syndicate

Warface

Ghost Recon Phantom something

Am I the only one that remembers Medievil, it was for the PS1 and it had a knight who died in battle resurrected to stop the Witch dude guy and there's three games in the series and its really good forbits story and its nostolgic for me.

If we are talking old then for sure Kirby Air ride

But currently prob ratz instagib 2.0 its not very well known/played but its quite fun

Any game's fine. It's just games in general, not in any specific time period.

I really enjoyed Bad Rats kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

The energy, the action, the humor. it was all bundled up into one fantastic game kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

The puzzles were tricky but solvable with time lol. It was also 3D and graphic, which appealed to my sick gore fetish bloodlust violent game needs xd

kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

It's also really cheap because people can't seem to see the beauty in it, so you can buy it for any of your friends. It's the perfect gift! kill me 

kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

So if you don't already have Bad Ratz (like if you're living under a rock lol) go out and get it. You'll have a blast ;)  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me  kill me 

Watch Dogs was very enjoyable for me, and I was surprised it only got a 6/10, since I thought the hacking added a new concept not widely marketed in the gaming industry just yet. The driving also didn't feel as bad to me as others were claiming it to be.

I liked Watch Dogs as well, not sure what people hated so much about it. The multiplayer was pretty great imo. The driving was absolutely horrible though, idk what you're talking about lel

I liked Watch Dogs as well, not sure what people hated so much about it. The multiplayer was pretty great imo. The driving was absolutely horrible though, idk what you're talking about lel

Idk, I just had a better time driving than what people have said. The only real thing I got stuck on was the barriers that could pop up in the road and some cars that got in my way.

Are the mystery dungeon games considered unpopular?

I guess technically, since a quick search on Google shows mixed reviews on them. Basically any game that gets a less than stellar review (<7 would be what I would consider less than stellar).

team fortress 2

Dunno if these count, but I've enjoyed the assassin's creeds I've played so far, people often give 'em shit for how fast they get turned out and such

(own/played 1 through 3)

The Dynasty Warriors games. Critics hate them, citing "press X 10,000 times to win", but I find them just a fun experience with good characters and neat scenarios. Same thing with the Earth Defence Force games, you play to have a fun time blowing things up, not for an immersive story.

I love CoD (favorites being MW3, Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 1). I couldn't care less if they don't try to reinvent the wheel, I still can feel the game evolving from game to game and couldn't give a shit about what people think. CoD is some quick stupid fun and should be appreciated as that.

Planetary Annihilation is also one of my favorite games of all time. It's a fun little RTS on a unique perspective. While the whole planets thing was a shitty gimmick for a long time the expansion pack definitely fixed that by making the orbital units more tactical.

Idk about you, but I wouldn't consider a smash hit launch title for the Gamecube, which also achieved nearly perfect scores on most critic ratings, as unpopular. Altho Sunshine deserved every bit of praise it got.

The majority of the spongebob games aren't too bad, mainly the movie game and BFBB. I also, believe it or not, play TF2 on 360 and PS3. Idk what is so bad about them bar updates and airblast.

Archived