What was your reaction to Bayonetta or Corrin

MrDeepDarkmind

I actually liked how they added all these characters but then at the same time Corrin seems a bit furry inside of him

But you can't lie Bayo was the best dlc out there :)

As an avid competitive Smash player, I'm kind of sad that no more characters will be added. But at the same time I felt like every new character brings something new to the table. Bayo looks super interesting and these new characters could very well change the meta. I'm probably going to pick up Corrin/Kamui since half of her moves have my tag in them (Fang). I'm super excited for Smash in 2016.

I think the biggest surprise is no returning Wolf. That seemed a safe bet.

And I personally am upset over the lack of Shovel Knight, though that may have been a pipe dream.

Bayonetta is a fair winner imo, glad to see her getting representation, she sure deserves it. I had considered it when Nintendo "bought" the property but never saw it happening, props to them for pulling it off.

Corrin is a piece of shite marketing exercise to see if they can make the Roy magic strike twice.

Corrin is a piece of shite marketing exercise to see if they can make the Roy magic strike twice.

This. I didnt even know who this was. What a stupid slogan to. "Corrin chooses to smash?" More Like, "Nintendo chooses to keep trying to sell Fire Emblem to people who dont want to buy Fire Emblem"

As someone who has played fire emblem awakening, I think Lucina and Robin are enough for me to handle. I shat bricks when they announced them.

As for Corrin... I didn't even know his name till they announced him today...

Bayo was probably a good overall choice for reasonable characters, although I was hoping they would stretch out a bit farther for Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

I feel sad knowing no more characters will come, but I guess this will be the staple game for 6-7 years until NX comes out.

Smash 4 hasn't really been too big on me since most of my friends don't even play console anymore, never mind Nintendo, and even further smash bros.

Bayonetta, I was really suprised too.. but Corrin.. at first I didn't know who he was, but then I found out he's part of Fire Emblem IF and then I liked him more as I knew more about him.

Excited for Bayo but not Corrin. Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin were all good enough imo, and I enjoy playing as Lucina. Corrin makes far too many FE characters, and Fates/Conquest isn't even released outside of Japan. I prefer to play characters I'm familiar with. 

I was hoping for Wolf's return too tbh, but Bayo looks like she'll bring something interesting at least.

Archived