Getting the most bang for your buck

Mets

I recently sold a couple of items in SCM and I have now some money in my steam wallet. Since I cant think of any games I want for the christmas sale, I thought of getting it back into tf2 trading.

What is the most efficient way to turn it back to items? Plain keys?

I recently sold a couple of items in SCM and I have now some money in my steam wallet. Since I cant think of any games I want for the christmas sale, I thought of getting it back into tf2 trading.

What is the most efficient way to turn it back to items? Plain keys?

Plain keys yes

most people buy games during the winter holidays and then sell them for more. that's one of the most profitable. 

i imagine this user probably wants to trade pretty quickly with their funds, this would mean waiting til after the sale to sell anything.

To be honest SCM became easier to profit on than casual trading. It You wart to make the most You may buy CSGO Keys and try to sell them for TF2 Keys + something extra per key. Otherwise, just buy TF2 keys.

This is a bad time to get into tf2 trading with all the escrow stuff going on. It will be hard to make profit if you have to wait 3 days to make every trade.

I'd wait for tf2 keys to drop a bunch (expected to happen during/just before holiday sale), then buy some

^ assuming csgo keys don't drop significantly

Archived