Win 1 key - Need software ideas for a competition

Bone

Hey,

I am going for a national level competition this weekend. There are multiple events there (computer and tech related - like programming, hardware, crypt hunts bla bla).

Anyway,

I am mainly going for game development but i saw they also have an app development event so since the timings dont clash i thought id go for that too.

I need software ideas which I can *try* to make and possibly display there.

I would appreciate it a lot if you guys could help me.

If i choose to continue with your idea, you get 1 key (little incentive here eh)

-Bone

#bait is real

As a game developement with also app developement the first thing that comes to my mind is the companion apps area.

If you are a Windows dev or maybe will be, a Steam Mobile app would be appreciated xD if not (Well I tried, I need it! Don't look at me like that) then a companion app to pair with your game.

Maybe an app that checks gaming events near your area you could attend such as a lan game or meet-up or something, and provides info on the event such as prize entry fee etc.

As a game developement with also app developement the first thing that comes to my mind is the companion apps area.

If you are a Windows dev or maybe will be, a Steam Mobile app would be appreciated xD if not (Well I tried, I need it! Don't look at me like that) then a companion app to pair with your game.

Yeah he could help to aegamesi do more updates on ice client app. Would be very nice to see ice client having a lot of feautres and functioning like hella real steam on pc.

Do any app that helps people with Alzheimer's remember to take their and basic needs

This takes the cake with me, please do. I've lost both of my grandmothers to Alzheimer's.

This takes the cake with me, please do. I've lost both of my grandmothers to Alzheimer's.

Sorry about that. Truly sad. I lost an uncle to Alzheimer's too, I feel your pain.

Do any app that helps people with Alzheimer's remember to take their and basic needs

Please do this.

Sorry about that. Truly sad. I lost an uncle to Alzheimer's too, I feel your pain. Please do this.

This is the reason I love this forum.

Doing this. Thanks a ton <3

@The Penguins, PM me 

Archived