Quick questions

DFS MeowMix

Okay guys, let's say that I have a weapon or something that's both tradable and marketable. I then decide to buy a killstreak kit for it on the steam market, and apply it to the weapon. Even though I won't be able to trade the killstreakified weapon for a week, am I still able to sell it on the steam community market with no restriction?

My other question is, I have a Strange Factory New Carpet bomber. Do you guys think I should sell it now for $18 CAD or so, or get a spec killstreak kit for it to raise it's value to roughly $25-30 CAD? Problem with that is a spec killstreak kit Carpet Bomber that's factory new gets sold pretty rarely, like one or two every other month.

It's not really worthwhile applying a kit expecting it to sell for more. Most buyers would probably rather apply the kit themselves (they can pick whichever sheen they prefer). 

Yes, you'll still be able to market it. Once a killstreak kit is used, any restrictions that were on the kit will be transferred to the item it was used on. So, in your example, you'll still be able to market it, but not trade it until a week goes by.

If you feel like you could profit off it, then by all means go for it, but bear in mind you probably won't get as much as others are asking without waiting more time than it's worth. But you could probably ask for a few more dollars than a non-ks carpet bomber.

As everyone else said 

1: you will be fine after a week it will be able to be sold on the market

2: Plox DO NOT apply the kit. the reason that the price is so high is because idiots do what u were going to do and put the price of a 20$ thing at whatever price they want. For example a extra 5 bucks. The many smart people on the steam market will realize that buying each separately will be so much cheaper

Archived