All Listings gone. What happened?

The Fox Donut

As the Topic says: All my listings are gone (selling and buying)

Would like to know how that happened.

Listings were up this morning, now i get home from work, all gone.

Happened before a couple of weeks ago but that was my fault as i listed something for "x" and wrote "y" in comments (by accident; not on purpose). Got a admin message and got banned for 24hours from the classifieds and only had myself to blame.

Redid all listings without price in comments so that this wont happen again ... now my listings are gone again (no message, no ban). 

Pretty annoyed as redoing all the listings will be a pain in the butt.

Thank you for looking into this.

Did you get a message that a mod closed a classifieds listing? There's no ban, so if a new mod messed up you would have multiple notifications saying a listing was removed by a moderator.

Did you get a message that a mod closed a classifieds listing? There's no ban, so if a new mod messed up you would have multiple notifications saying a listing was removed by a moderator.

Hi polar. No message.

Hi polar. No message.

Must be a glitch then. I'll look out to see if we get any more bug reports about this. But I can tell you that a mod did not remove those listings.

Must be a glitch then. I'll look out to see if we get any more bug reports about this. But I can tell you that a mod did not remove those listings.

Okay, thanks for the info. 

Could this possibly be related to the new Backpack.tf automatic 1.00 Version? I use it since last night. 

Archived