YouTube Rewind 2015

♥Nick♥

The reason they referenced that is because of Back to the Future and YouTube having been alive for 10 years. YouTube's 10th anniversary. Its not that they ran out of ideas, its that they are rewinding all the way back with popular trends. Now, I doubt they would go through EVERYTHING, because if they did, we would be watching one video for several hours.

Ah okay, makes sense. Didn't make that connection :P

I liked Markiplier's hair.

I think the weirdest thing is that they referenced really old stuff that wasn't from 2015 (friday, evolution of dance). Feels like they ran out of ideas, no?

The reference to the old stuff is in a way showing the evolution of what is popular on Youtube. They went back to something popular from every year.

Not a single reference to Fallout 4, one of the most anticipated games of this year but ofc FNAF.

Well Fallout 4 was just an anticipated game. It was not exactly a popular trend on YouTube, unlike FNaF where everyone and their grandmothers were playing and posting videos.

Well Fallout 4 was just an anticipated game. It was not exactly a popular trend on YouTube, unlike FNaF where everyone and their grandmothers were playing and posting videos.

Idk man my grandma posted some pretty dank FO4 base vids.

Production value was super high as always. But of course many popular Youtubers got the shaft, and don't seem to give each individual community in Youtube it's love.

Meh it was okay. I only really knew Rhett and Link and Markiplier, along with a few other recognizable faces. 

Really liked the previous years though. This was kinda meh

The songs were nice (not one was good except for the Lean On, but they cut out the fucking drop),

but what is really a fucking downgrade and what made me die a little inside are the kids,

I mean really, WTF? Why would you even put kids in it? You could've put in GOOD youtubers which EVERYBODY knows,

but no dancing-doing tricks kids equal MONEY in Youtube's mind, IMO when the silento part came on I had to quit, c'mon really? It's even badder with the kids in it! Itself is complete trash!

I don't have anything against kiddo's but if they are in a fucking video which is about YT, I don't think I directly think about kids!

Maybe fucking 12 years old, but still, if they had a youtube channel, them kiddo's, then it's probably all about "Make-up time! My first dance! I can't fucking dance! I'm not hilarious! I buy all my views! I don't have any talent! I'm an attention whore!"

Archived