What can i do to Increase my trust?

The Penguinator™

What can/will I do to increase my trust, Since a lot of people are brokering and middlemanning for spycrabs, And I kinda wanna try it, But I don't have lot of trust, What can I do? :c

Start by brokering for close friends, then as you broker for more and more friends you'll have more rep, then more people will trust you from outside your close friends, until eventually you become a renowned broker and have commas instead of full stops,

What can/will I do to increase my trust, Since a lot of people are brokering and middlemanning for spycrabs, And I kinda wanna try it, But I don't have lot of trust, What can I do? :c

I doubt you can help broker or even middleman for anyone, no offensive.

Try to have more hours on TF2 at the same time build a backpack, you'll actually gain trust that way.

You can also sell games that are 30 days restricted after purchase which requires one of you to go first in order to sell, hence its a trade based on trust. Other than that try brokering for friends or someone who trusts you a little.

The more money you have in your bp, the better chance you have to convince people that you're not willing to lose all of it because of a silly scam ..

I have 2 Trusts from two of my close friends for some unorthodox reasons, anything that shows how trustworthy you are with expensive items or being a good trader by not backing out can earn you trust rep.

sell small amounts of keys via paypal, make other people go first, build up rep. obviously if you have no investment in tf2 in terms of backpack value or time, nobody will trust you, absolutely rightly.

Archived