I cant trade anymore

LegoTonix

Use gell's desktop app or bluestacks. You can get a free Google voice number.

too fear to use it i dont want lose 7000 $

also i dont know how use it

Use gell's desktop app or bluestacks. You can get a free Google voice number.

You need a andoid with the google hangouts app to get your number or something

I can't trade neither :(.. Time to close all of my outpost trade and take down my listings.. I really dont know why Valve will think this is a good idea

It's open source and made by GEEL.

I'm pretty sure Geel, owner of Scrap.tf doesn't want to risk his reputation, especially when he can get into severe legal trouble over it, just to gain your $7000. It's like robbing a bank and leaving a note behind saying Hi, my name is Joshua Coffey and I just robbed you. Please don't fuck me up. That is if he could even hide a trojan inside the open source code. It's pretty much impossible for him to put a trojan inside the code because people can simply read it and realize Hey! Why is this sending my login details to his server?.

As for your arguments that you don't know how to use it, following onscreen instructions asking for username, password, steamguard code and mobile number isn't hard. There really is no excuse to not use it if you don't have a compatible phone.

Time update, will delete, just testing something

Just wanted to determine how much time had elapsed since the creation of this thread for some confirmation.

As long as no one who would want to steal your account has access to your computer, whether it be remotely or locally, you are perfectly safe using the Desktop Authenticator. Geel has no reason to steal your login credentials, and like 'Дебра' has stated, it is in OpenSource. 

The SDA should work so long as you have a phone which can receive SMS. All you have to do is unzip the files into a folder, run the program, and click set up new account, rest should be pretty obvious.

Archived