Best Trades

The Oddball

I had a Frostbite Dixie for 10 keys, Peace Dixie for 6, a Unique Half Zatoichi for like 5 ref in items (In fact, that's how I got my Carbonado Minigun)

One time I sold a sunbeams noir for a DBD deep cover and a PE party phantom.

I'd have taken either of them individually, but not like I'm about to turn down 60 free keys. :P

I traded a peace sign phantom I got for 20 keys or so for a peace cosa nostra + circling hearts noir. Sold the cosa for 22 keys, and the noir for 35 keys.

Bought miami nights danger for 44 keys. Then this youtuber became big and sold it for 120 :3

sold misty skull backwards ballcap for scorching dragonborn, strange pro ks festive minigun, gru and sandvich.

Also bought burning dragonborn for 135 keys and sold for 200.

friend of mine got a mn duped belt and a ft safari mesh karambit (both were OFFERED) for a dbd liquidator's

so he essentially got a free karambit

St4b1gj.png

The last donation my friend gave me before I traded for Premium. Note that he also gave me the Prof. KS Sniper Rifle, but changed his mind and downgraded it to this. :P If non-TF2 trades also count, then this is my recent best trade:

IDqZSPh.png

My item was worth ~1$, while the Genuine item was worth ~$2. A 1:1 trade would already be good, but the guy decided to add the 2 bashers, which have a combined price of $1.20, so I got around a key's worth of profit.  

VSE8qEa.png

Yohohoh im jealous.

Once i got given a free terror watt rifleman, i also got given my pro ks australium frontier justice. My girlfriend will be receiving a dbd teutonic toque for christmas so thats a good one for her haha.

Sold my Australium Sniper Rifle for a DBD Cottonhead + Aces High Federal Casemaker.

Sold my Aces High Federal Casemaker instantly for 20 Keys.

Bought a quicksale at the price of 18 keys for Orbiting Planets Outdoorsman + Miami Nights Bone Dome.

Sold my Miami Nights Bone Dome for 2 Keys + Stormy Attendant.

Sold my Stormy Attendant for 18 keys the next day.

All in consecutive days.

Then my luck dried.

Archived