So, what happend to tf2 shop?

Salty

So I recently got back into tf2 and I wanted to buy some keys off the tf2 shop but everytime I click the link it says webpage unavailable it website permanently down ir do you guys think it's jsut down for now?

It's a safe bet that it's just experiencing site errors right now, a site that's shut down for good wouldn't have any extra information in the google search I'm pretty sure

6:08 PM - Festive B0NG.Im Salty-2015: Hello, you added me?
6:10 PM - Festive B0NG.Im Salty-2015: Hello? I don't want to sound urgent but I would appreciate a response as I must go soon :)
6:11 PM - Festive B0NG.Im Salty-2015: Hello?
6:12 PM - Festive B0NG.Im Salty-2015: Well I'm sorry but I must erase you if you will not respond good day to you

I was clearly in a game, and wanted to help you have more info... but you didn't even give me a chance lol. I clearly was on a mission in Payday2.

Your choice if you want to add me back.

my favorite thing ever is when people add me when im afk and leave ten messages telling me they need to talk to me and how important it is but they don't actually say wtf they need

love that so much. super smart. like leaving me a voicemail telling me to call you. A+

my favorite thing ever is when people add me when im afk and leave ten messages telling me they need to talk to me and how important it is but they don't actually say wtf they need

love that so much. super smart. like leaving me a voicemail telling me to call you. A+

My favourite thing is people who add you because they want to trade with you (usually for an item you aren't selling or for items you don't want) and when you are talking to them if you don't respond in 10 seconds after message they start asking saying stuff like "hello?" and "are you there?". Because I am totally a robot who is going to respond instantly to all messages in a convo.

Why use tf2 shop

are you wanting to bleed money out the ass or something

To get items quickly and easily for money without any hassle doing a cash trade?

Archived