Anyone Know A Good Alarm Clock Wristband

Amen

Anyone know a good product that is basically an alarm clock wristband or bracelet kinda thing. 

I know there are those sport bands that have sleep tracking but they seem kinda bulky

Basically looking for the least amount of bulk/most comfortable (All i want is just the alarm clock function and possibly for it to tell the time), but if it has added stuff that's fine I guess.

If anyone knows the best product, let me know thanks.

EDIT: I mean something like the fitbit (what @@@@ said) where it has that slim wristband look but is not an actual watch. I think the ones I'm looking for has vibrations to wake you up instead of say an alarm beep that a regular watch has. 

I remember I had a watch that let you set an alarm and it would beep repeatedly when it became the time. If you just need one alarm then you could probably just get a digital watch that has that feature. The watch I had was like maybe 7 years old or so so I figure it shouldn't be hard to find something like it nowadays.

so...you just want a watch with an alarm clock right? or is this some new tech shit

I should have made it more clear, I made an edit up top

fitbit

I looked at them before, they might be an option but atm bit pricey for what I would mainly use it for, thanks.

The Mi band with the moded app

Xiaomi products are the bomb

That actually looks pretty good for what I'm looking for, thanks for the suggestion! 

"Alarm clock wristband"

Or... Get a smartwatch?

I'm not really looking for a smartwatch, just something simple like the Mi Band that Derpeh said above, and other alternatives like that. I'm mostly just looking for a cheap silent/vibrating alarm bracelet thingy. 

moto 360

or use an actual alarm clock

I use my phone alarm atm but I would just prefer a silent alarm on my wrist, no idea why tho lol.

I know you said you don't want a beeping watch, but I've seen a couple watches on amazon that have both beeping and vibration. You could set one to vibrate only.

That actually looks pretty good for what I'm looking for, thanks for the suggestion! 

Be aware tho xiaomi is basically the "Apple" of Asia if anything better since their focus is to make quality products at reasonable prices to make larger profits rather than apple's sell less but at a much higher price. 

Xiaomi products are infested with fakes so make sure you buy from a reputable source.

I have the Miband 2.0 (which doesnt have the heart rate monitor) and it's served me well for 2 years and still looks brand new there are plenty of modded apps out there as well which adds much more to it's normal functionality.

Be aware tho xiaomi is basically the "Apple" of Asia if anything better since their focus is to make quality products at reasonable prices to make larger profits rather than apple's sell less but at a much higher price. 

Quality products at a reasonable price vs. overpriced products whose main marketing point is (literally) that it's expensive (so therefor it has to be good...or something)? Sounds like they're nothing like Apple. 0_o

Quality products at a reasonable price vs. overpriced products whose main marketing point is (literally) that it's expensive (so therefor it has to be good...or something)? Sounds like they're nothing like Apple. 0_o

For all we know they probably even pay their factory workers decent wages.

When you look at their products their designs have the "nice clean cut" look which many people associate with apple's aluminium on white designs. Actually think when Xiaomi wasnt that big a few years back they invited over a few apple CEOs for tours or something to help each other since xiaomi's "method" was of interest since (TL;DR xiaomi releases something for their "premium" lines > follow feedback closely > Within a week the next 100,000 batch fixes the issues pointed out...etc) actually I think Xiaomi just recently destroyed apple's market in asia.

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2013/10/22/how-chinas-xiaomi-does-in-a-week-what-apple-does-in-a-year-update-devices/

Archived