Smart Watch Help

GotWaffle

Well, im getting a smart watch and wondering which to get

Sony's smart watch - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FB2XNCE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_4&smid=A2NDNAPHQ3UDKH 

Or some weird other one - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015HI19HC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_14&smid=A3DRKAL56R6VDD

The sony one seems better just cause the fact its from sony but i dont know. I think their both pretty good for the price

So which should i get? 

Thanks, Waffle

Moto 360 original. $150 and its the best thing I've ever owned.

Can you get alot of apps on it, like games, youtube, facebook, etc.?

Damn those sales...

Either they're doing the most obvious Grand Larceny ever, or the smart watch industry is complete shit.

Reminds me of the GTA V Summer Sale Scandal

Moto 360 

360/360 times I'd rebuy

I used mine for about a month before giving it to my brother for his birthday, I enjoyed it very much and he still enjoys it. Looks sleek, great performance, I constantly used it and the battery life still had ~20-40% after a 12 hour day. 

I've heard good things about the LG G Watch R, Moto 360, and Asus Zenwatch 2 (I think 2).

I personally have the Pebble Time Steel and the Pebble Time Round. Functionally neither can compete with an Android Wear watch, but it makes up for it in other ways. I personally really love my Round as imo it's the only smartwatch that looks a bit elegant as it's nice and thin while still maintaining pretty good battery life (about 2.5 days). And then there is the Pebble Time Steel which lasts for about 10 days and being waterproof to 100 feet.

No smartwatches really offer that much in terms of functionality so the slightly less functional Pebble watches seem like the better option to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived