Should I take this offer?

Tamamushiiro

If they're both clean - yeah, take it.

I'm not really sure if they're clean. The person offering me it has a private profile, and I'm a bit suspicious, although he does have a level 8 steam account.

I'm not really sure if they're clean. The person offering me it has a private profile, and I'm a bit suspicious, although he does have a level 8 steam account.

Could you give me his (steam, steamrep, doesn't matter) link?

I wouldnt suggest taking it until you know they're both clean, add them and ask if they're clean or not, and if they ignore your friend invite then I suggest dropping the trade.

You can check if an item is duped from it's backpack.tf item history. It's not 100% foolproof, but it's generally right enough, I only know of a couple instances where it's incorrect.

Duped so worth 50% less right? :P On a hat of that value, cleanliness shouldn't be a big issue, though there are some picky buyers (aka nubs). I'd personally take it even if it were duped.

Actually, I once sold a DBD Ketche (14 keys) for a duped DBD Bloke's, and I sold that Bloke's for a MN Gym Rat (I sold for 10 pure) and 7 keys in easy to sell items, so I got 3 keys more than I expected.

Archived