What price will make an unusual considered as "expensive unusual"?

oli.t678

What price will make an unusual considered as "expensive unusual"? I often hear the term "expensive unusual" thrown around a lot, but I am still not sure where the line is. At what price, would an unusual be considered as "expensive unusual".

Personal preference, really. Some people would consider anything below 500 keys heap, others might consider anything above 8 keys (i.e. all of them) to be expensive.

Myself, I consider anything above 70 or 80 to be 'expensive', because that's usually the most amount of keys I have at any given time. But like I said, it really just comes down to what you consider to be costly.

I consider any unusual that isn't shit to look at as expensive. Does it even matter whether it's considered expensive though? Isn't it how it looks that matters? 

I consider any unusual that isn't shit to look at as expensive. Does it even matter whether it's considered expensive though? Isn't it how it looks that matters? 

People often say "Dupe don't affect the value of unusual thats not expensive". So, I was just wondering where is the line between dupe affecting the price, and dupe not affecting the price

People often say "Dupe don't affect the value of unusual thats not expensive". So, I was just wondering where is the line between dupe affecting the price, and dupe not affecting the price

The line is where people get all dirtbaggy and trying to weaken its price, people who just say its duped just to make a few points about others on the market that are clean or cheaper, and people who don't give a *censored* about it

The line is where people get all dirtbaggy and trying to weaken its price, people who just say its duped just to make a few points about others on the market that are clean or cheaper, and people who don't give a *censored* about it

they have a valid point though, other people could care whether the hat is duped or not or they themselves be dirtbaggy about it, so the buyers mention it to possibly get some compensation for the future hassle

If you are talking about the duping parts, bptf requires unusual to be above 20-25? can't really remember, hasn't done suggestions in a while, keys to incite a price difference between dupes and clean ones . Not sure if that helps or not

That line is technically around 30 keys or so, but it shouldn't matter much on hats <60-70 or so.

But again, it's largely personal preference. Myself, I don't care whether or not something's duped, I just see it as an excuse to get hats for less. But a lot of people do care for whatever reason, so I try to aim for clean hats if they are above ~30 keys.

150+ is expensive to me.

8-20 keys = really cheap

21-35 = cheap

36-60 = mid

61-110 = nice

111-150 = pricy

151-200 = expensive

200-300 = achievable high tier long term goal

301-750 = hopefully you like trading for profit, youre gonna be doing it for a while..

750+ = god tier

EDIT: And as for duped hats, ive never really struggled with them tbh. just as long as youre getting it for a nice price and its a decent hat with a nice effect then you should be fine.  after all it is just red text on a page.

Archived