What goes well with the head full of got air

eggbot

Could only find 2 sets that looked good, and not gonna lie i wish i tried them when i had my head of hot air unusual:

33d3e1e245078f2f587f43b9cf024ed6.png

and

0bfdbed362e53c13aee917ee82c56b64.png

Its just the Head full of hot air + The Space Diver + your choice of mask.  Best 2 are the Face of Mercy (top one) and the Firefly (bottom one)

The hazmat headcase looks pretty cool with it I think. I hope to get a nebula head full of hot air and a planets hazmat in the near future.

Does the Head of Hot Air have the option to not have the bulky space helmet part with it? If not then you are really limited with what you can wear in terms of another effect. Hazmat and polar pullover would be safest. Pyromancer Mask cuts through the helmet as would antlers but probably less of a problem for them. Virtual Viewfinder works fine. Basically i you want 2 effects you are trapped needing a higher value misc item to go with the hat as compared to the cheaper pyromancer mask alternative.

If looking for not unusual misc then luckily the pyro has a variety of masks, most of which fit snuggly into the helmet so you shouldnt have problems there :)

Breather Bag

Apparition Aspect

Last Breath

Filamental

Face of Mercy

Winter Wonderland

Loadout.tf removed the head bodygroup for some reason, got another idea anyway

27895e426d.jpg

Try the hot air , firefly and crusaders getup pls [emoji14]

Wanna see how it looks

Phobos Filter and the Jupiter Jetpack are good options

Phobos Filter in particular looks great (not surprising since both hats are from the same update)

Archived