Your Thoughts On The Economy

Vince

This happens when a large event occurs.  In the past year I have noticed the value of Unusuals go up and down in waves.  When an event occurs, that causes pure to flow around, unusuals start getting bought and their prices go up.  In the time between events, sales drop off and prices go down.  Look at the recent changes.  I remember during the robo event every hat suggestion was for increases.  Late summer they were for decreases and now again.  Events don't effect lessor priced items nearly as much as Unusuals because there are few buyers, at that level, as a percentage of players.

http://backpack.tf/latest

but the unusual market is very quiet at the moment

but the unusual market is very quiet at the moment

i would have to agree with that. though i havent been active the last 2 weeks. Ive been gone

i would have to agree with that. though i havent been active the last 2 weeks. Ive been gone

I stopped quickbuying unus about a month ago. Pure Sales droped off and suppliers couldnt deal with my offers being so low. I had to pay less because nothing was moving as well as earlier in the year. Overall, the market doest function well now. Unusual effects ate being released at this pace, the market can't adjust. The number of effects has almost doubled and hat choices r obscene. Nothing carries the value it used to and it will take time and loss to get to lvl.

Archived