Zcrab's christmas giveaway

Zcrab

I've been inactive for quite a while now. The reason being that I just don't want to spend so much time on the forums or trading. Since I joined the forums and started trading I used so much time on here, it was sickening. It made me sit in front of my computer all day long, everyday, without having contact with any of the people I went to school with once I got home. All that mattered to me was backpack.tf and it made me lose alot of friends in real life, I've probably been closer to some of the people I've met here, than some of the people I've known since I was 6 years old. It's been 2 years now, and I finally got myself together and stopped going on the forums everytime I came home. I don't think I am the only one who has had it like this, because I see others being on the forums as much as I was, and that makes me sad. Most here are only 13-15 years old, and that was also when I started going here. I really hope that you don't do the same mistakes as I did, I don't have any contact with many of the people I've known since I began in kindergarten and school.

Now I still have lots of stuff in my backpack, and I don't care for it. I've had many good times here and I thought I'd give it back. So i'm giving away all of my valuable stuff.

Stuff you can win:

1. Circling TF Logo Rotation Sensation

2. Massed Flies Blighted Beak

3. Scorching Flames Hound Dog

4. 11 Keys

5. Cosmetics and stranges I use for my classes (There are 9 classes, so I've got 9 sets which means 9 different people will be winnning one.)

Rules:

Post on this thread to enter, you must include your trade offer link or you will not be part of the giveaway.

If you get banned before the giveaway ends, you will be excluded from the giveaway.

You must have atleast 200 posts, or have been a member of the forums for atleast a year to join.

THE GIVEAWAY ENDS THE 24. DECEMBER, AND WINNERS WILL RECIEVE THEIR GIFT THE 25. DECEMBER.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having a job could also limit your time on backpack whenever you like it or not  :lol:

Thanks for doing this giveaway by the way.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=40151502&token=JCF2AhhU

Also

TF2 is really addictive. :/

Trade Offer Link

It's safe to say that the forums themselves are addicting since apparently it has a damn Ban Request topic for people who are too addicted.

Archived