computer broken, need help getting parts

iliad

basically my gpu is dead and psu is like close to dying

im broke so i need to choose parts wisely

budget is around like £300-£400

I need to get-

• case
  • monitor ( not as high priority, but i got this bad not hd one)
  • psu
  • gpu
  • hard drive (optional but would rather get a new one aswell)

current specs-

i7 3770k

16gb somthing ram

msi b75ma-p45 motherboard (micro atx i think?)

shitty case with 440w psu from some wacky company

560 ti (dead)

loads of hard drives i found

what im thinking im gunna get-

asus 960 ti ( the white turbo one) 

bitfenix neos (looks nice)

corsair v550? (maybe a evga would be good, cheap and cheerful)

some slick benq monitor

any help would be appriceated

also: amd not my cup of tea to be honest

thank

the neos is a good case, did a build for a friend in one and it was easy to work in/on, quite roomy also

im a novice at building pc's so would it be easy moving the motherboard to a new case and stuff?

im a novice at building pc's so would it be easy moving the motherboard to a new case and stuff?

Yes just make sure you follow a solid guide, make sure that the neos is compatible with the old mobo ect. look up your board, check its form factor, then check the neos to make sure they match. The neos as a case has built in motherboard standoffs, so you dont need to do anything, just screw the board to the chassis. Its a newbie friendly case to build in. You could also look at the cooler master n200, but thats a bit small and fiddly to deal with :)

Don't get the Corsair VS, it's also complete crap. You would be somewhat better off with the EVGA 500w bronze unit. Also, there's no indication of a 960ti coming out anytime soon let alone existing. If possible maybe try to make sure you get the 4GB version of the 960.

Don't get the Corsair VS, it's also complete crap. You would be somewhat better off with the EVGA 500w bronze unit. Also, there's no indication of a 960ti coming out anytime soon let alone existing. If possible maybe try to make sure you get the 4GB version of the 960.

No. Just no that's a complete waste considering it can barely use it. 380/380x is the better card.

Archived