Name da movie

∞Ramses

It's time for another forum game.

The game is simple, you explain a certain movie (characters, storyline, special effects, quotes, ...), the others guess what movie it is, and post on their turn an explanation (or just words) about another movie and so on...

Try to not give away the ending or to ruin certain plots.

Okay, first movie.

Guy with a big hat hunts down the undead and becomes a leader.

I know, I know, er I got it...Ummm....YEAH! THAT'S IT! Obviously Twilight, hurr durr

Twilight iz Gey, vampires sux. The answer is walking dead

It's time for another forum game.

The game is simple, you explain a certain movie (characters, storyline, special effects, quotes, ...), the others guess what movie it is, and post on their turn an explanation (or just words) about another movie and so on...

Try to not give away the ending or to ruin certain plots.

Okay, first movie.

Guy with a big hat hunts down the undead and becomes a leader.

Obvs Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer. 

Alright, I guess it's my turn.

A Midwestern war veteran finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor.

A man's wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn of events his son is kidnapped and he has to chase the kidnapper thousands of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman.

Alright, I guess it's my turn.

A Midwestern war veteran finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor.

The Great Gatsby?

The Great Gatsby?

Mhm.

A man's wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn of events his son is kidnapped and he has to chase the kidnapper thousands of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman.

Also, Finding Nemo.

My turn :3

A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.

My turn :3

A computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.

Matrix

An arrogant and impulsive young man blinded with love and hatred betrays his allegiance to work for what was once his greatest enemy, mass murdering at least 90% of his former comrades and takes almost full power over an intergalactic government, reconstructing it to tyranny and killing anybody who stands in his way.

OK, this one is a video game franchise:

A ten year old child leaves home to travel across his land, enslaving animals from their homes and families and forces them to fight other animals against their will for money and amusement. 

OK, this one is a video game franchise:

A ten year old child leaves home to travel across his land, enslaving animals from their homes and families and forces them to fight other animals against their will for money and amusement. 

If it were real life, that kid would get mauled instead (Pokémon).

An arrogant and impulsive young man blinded with love and hatred betrays his allegiance to work for what was once his greatest enemy, mass murdering at least 90% of his former comrades and takes almost full power over an intergalactic government, reconstructing it to tyranny and killing anybody who stands in his way.

Star Wars

A man goes to prison, befriends everybody at the prison, including the staff members, improves the prison conditions, does taxes and management for the staff members, meanwhile his friend cannot get out on probation, but finally succeeds after being sassy with the committee, and the main character shortly backstabs the staff members, and escapes.

A man goes to prison, befriends everybody at the prison, including the staff members, improves the prison conditions, does taxes and management for the staff members, meanwhile his friend cannot get out on probation, but finally succeeds after being sassy with the committee, and the main character shortly backstabs the staff members, and escapes.

I should know this one. I just keep thinking of Prison Break, which is blocking my mind.

My turn now.

A group of people set out to destroy a rare piece of jewelry before another group of collectors steal it from them.

The Lord of the Rings

Another one:

Big ass creatures and pure awesomeness. Swinging tankers and stuff. 

Can someone plox do mine?

An individual desires to become the best person in Da world and meets a friend in the process, along with joining a group to get Da job done, and they fight other groups to win the game

An individual desires to become the best person in Da world and meets a friend in the process, along with joining a group to get Da job done, and they fight other groups to win the game

Da Mortal Combat?

Archived