Series #3 Sets Are Unpriceable

Draco Blaze

Rather niche, but these sets had standardized inputs unlike Series #1 and Series #2. Any chance this will ever get changed? The sets themselves have the potential to be considered collector's items and kept in set form rather than making them into strangifiers.

i.e:

http://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Chemistry%20Set/Tradable/Craftable/6522-6-30365

Could you show such a standardized input?

Vb8RbE1.png

The inputs are always 3 Refined and 3 Strange Items, which tends to consistently around 4 ref as input costs. Additionally the set cannot be completed in parts, so either none of the inputs are fulfilled, or the set has become a strangifier.

---

The inputs are always 3 Refined and 3 Strange Items, which tends to consistently around 4 ref as input costs. Additionally the set cannot be completed in parts, so either none of the inputs are fulfilled, or the set has become a strangifier.

Thanks I didn't know that. Well better than chemistry sets with a strange kritzkrieg I guess.^^

Thanks I didn't know that. Well better than chemistry sets with a strange kritzkrieg I guess.^^

Still waiting on the Kritz to die more. Got a fair amount of Series #1 sets that require it as the input.

Archived