A 'Relist All' button

TacoTown

You have a reasonably large inventory. Just donate 2 keys and save yourself the hassle. 

I've explained in other responses why I haven't done that. The keys in my inventory are me selling my Aussie Sniper Rifle so I can afford a Aussie Eyelander, and most of my inventory is not for sale, because either I use it or it's not mine.

I trade in TF2 so I can afford the loadouts I want. I play the game regularly, but the only way for me to optimize my loadouts is to buy them. I paid for a Pro KS Strange Loose Cannon with 2 spells and 3 parts on it, including Damage Dealt, solely through trading. And I don't have a job because I can't make the time for one with my course load, but I can spare a few minutes between classes to trade, which is why having to relist everything is as big of a hassle as it is.

that doesn't answer my question. only you bragging about your items.

If you have a huge amount of debt, why aren't you paying it off with a full time job instead of wasting your time in tf2?

that doesn't answer my question. only you bragging about your items.

If you have a huge amount of debt, why aren't you paying it off with a full time job instead of wasting your time in tf2?

Because I can't even have a part-time one with my course load, I thought I mentioned that. I pretty much just play TF2 on the weekends between studying for classes. But I like having nice items, so I trade between classes so I can have that.

In that case, I can only suggest that you suck it up and bump them manually. I doubt autobumping will ever be made free to the masses, since it is the largest incentive for donations. 

Because I can't even have a part-time one with my course load, I thought I mentioned that. I pretty much just play TF2 on the weekends between studying for classes. But I like having nice items, so I trade between classes so I can have that.

In that case, I can only suggest that you suck it up and bump them manually. I doubt autobumping will ever be made free to the masses, since it is the largest incentive for donations. 

^this

You are fighting this shit to the teeth, when you don't realize an exception will be made for you. Just bump it manually if you really have such a messy schedule you can't afford food.

I find this hard to believe... $355 backpack and can't spare 4 or so $. While mine is $32 and i already got the $20 donator. xD And payed with trading goods not money...

Anyways, what you're trying to ask for will probably ruin backpack.tf's business and we will also be seeing an increased amount of bots which will constantly spam the "Relist All" button.

if you want the autobump, use a couple of keys that you would spend on the eyelander and let the autobump make the profit back for you.

if you want to complain about the lack of a relist all feature, that's a deliberate design choice as people have said.

I believe the question has been answered enough times in this thread, I am going to lock it as it's currently derailing. As others have mentioned, you will get auto bump from donating or subscribing to premium. If you can't afford that, the you will have to do it manually, sorry. Running backpack.tf isn't free unfortunately so we can't give everything away for free, welcome to the real world ;) 

Archived