Do you have it in you to kill?

puddingkip

Sometimes, when you watch a movie the main char finally gets his enemy in sight, and could just pull the trigger to kill them. But they don't "because they don't have it in them to take away a human life".

Now the question is, if there was this psycho who murdered your wife and kids, and you chased him down. He's holding a device which can blow up a school bus on a single button press. Do you have it in you to kill that person?

As other threads here might have shown, I for sure do

Sometimes, when you watch a movie the main char finally gets his enemy in sight, and could just pull the trigger to kill them. But they don't "because they don't have it in them to take away a human life".

Now the question is, if there was this psycho who murdered your wife and kids, and you chased him down. He's holding a device which can blow up a school bus on a single button press. Do you have it in you to kill that person?

As other threads here might have shown, I for sure do

Yes, because I'd be removing someone who is going to destroy hundreds of lives from this planet.

Yes, because I'd be removing someone who is going to destroy hundreds of lives from this planet.

dude your school buses are overcrowded

Depends.

If the bus was full of people on my shit list I would beg for him not to do it and then after he does it I would give him a viking death from the flames of the bus.

Depends on the total net consequences of killing him. If it is negative, then I would obviously not kill that person. If it was positive, then I would. 

whats a school bus

ive never been on one

those things that you steal in open world games and then drive off the cliff to see the children explode. I've never been in one either

those things that you steal in open world games and then drive off the cliff to see the children explode. I've never been in one either

Even more evidence against puddingkip.

Without second thought.

1. Kids now a days are swag infested and dumb

2. If i ever found some woman crazy enough to actually want to fuck me, shes probably 1:1 on the market. So yea, fucking samurai death for that fucker. 

Without second thought.

1. Kids now a days are swag infested and dumb

2. If i ever found some woman crazy enough to actually want to fuck me, shes probably 1:1 on the market. So yea, fucking samurai death for that fucker.

Y0losweg 42o blaz it

Archived