Looking for people to play ARK: Survival Evolved togethrt

KingPheonix

Hey guys, as you know, there is a game on steam known as ARK: Survival Evolved.

I own it, and it went on an a 40 percent sale recently. So im assuming that a decent amount of players, including some of us forumers, will get it.

The game is better when you have people to play it with, as it makes surviving easier and more fun.  

If you wanna play it together, just comment here, we could get a group together, and start off on a server.

Have fun!

Bronto came down and randomly aggrod on our massive base while i was killing one of the turkeys, destroyed our chests thru the wall and i didnt realize until i came back on an hour or two later to find our base empty of all of them. Tons of hours collecting halloween skins, guns, ammo, journeyman shit, etc all fucking gone. I dont recommend this game to anyone, its addicting, buggy, and cruel.

-.- I thank you for venting your frustration on a post that is trying to get already-players to join together. Also emphasis on "early access". its a large game, so it seems like its already complete because all the features it already has, but still, is early access.

-.- I thank you for venting your frustration on a post that is trying to get already-players to join together. Also emphasis on "early access". its a large game, so it seems like its already complete because all the features it already has, but still, is early access.

The devs are making increasingly stupid and grind-oriented game decisions. Also have no idea how to balance anything. I don't want anyone to get sucked into it

Archived