putin is very upset with what he calls "terrorist supporters"

will we ww3?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this isnt the first time turkey has been accused of aiding isis

putin is very upset with what he calls "terrorist supporters"

In a nutshell

Turkey attacks not only ISIS but also the Kurdish rebels (who fight against ISIS, Assad, and Turkey)

Putin is on Assads side and bombs not only ISIS but also various rebels (who fight against ISIS & Assad)

And now Turkey shoots down a russian fighter jet, because it violated it's airspace

You know what this looks like? People trying to establish dominance in the region, and using ISIS as an excuse to bring in the troops.

turkey does not fight isis, they fight the kurds, who they wish to exterminate

turkey also does not stop millions upon millions of dollars worth of oil being smuggled and sold by isis in turkey

and yes the instability and islamic state presence gives a good excuse for questionable military actions from all points

i dont think turkey is going to get away with it forever

but with them being a nato ally, something must happen if russia sees this development as an act of war

russia says they can prove they did not violate turkish airspace

I heard they gave the plane 10 warnings and it still went through. Imagine a Russian jet flying over the USA, bitch gonna get shot down in an instant. Turkey was protecting itself.

I heard they gave the plane 10 warnings and it still went through. Imagine a Russian jet flying over the USA, bitch gonna get shot down in an instant. Turkey was protecting itself.

it was on the syrian border, it is well known that russia is bombing isis

if the usa were on the border of isis territory i highly doubt we would shoot down a russian plane at the border

this shows where certain loyalties to certain values lie

then they turn around and bomb the kurds and other ethnic minorities they want out of the region instead...

Indeed. in acordance with what I wrote in post #3.

Let the Kurds take over the region, they're the only moderate force with any sort of sense, Turkey needs a different president as the current one is mad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11216064/Meet-the-Kurdish-women-fighting-the-Islamic-State.html iirc ISIS fighters believe that being killed by one of these women will get you sent to hell

it was on the syrian border, it is well known that russia is bombing isis

if the usa were on the border of isis territory i highly doubt we would shoot down a russian plane at the border

this shows where certain loyalties to certain values lie

Very true, I do think that if 10 warnings truly were given, and it actually was Turkish airspace than the jet should have left, but I do not think shooting it down was justified.

note : Darn you, you beat me to making this forum!  :(

nato just made a live comment about it, they basically said they stand in solidarity with turkey but they are not going to reveal details about the encounter at this time, the guy looked like he was physically pained and said "uh, uhm" about 50 times in his short statement

one day you will learn what people do and what they say are not always in sync

Oh, I'm quite aware that people not always to what they say they do ... however, I'm also aware that the possibility of a viable alternative senario disproves a claim as fact.

But as long as it's possible the Wallstreet Journal, or the NY times, or Time magasine, or DefenseNews, or CNN, or ... is telling the truth - which proves that "they do not fight isis" is not a fact.

One day you will learn that as far as credibility goes, "various news organisations" usually trumps "random internet guy"

• Administrators

you will accept blatant lies if you do not learn to question

you don't know what we do or do not question in news sources or how far we research topics independently. you not being a mind reader is coming up awfully frequently, you notice that? so many of your assertions are about knowing what people think despite what they say. all you know here, really, is that we question you, which should tell you that we don't accept blatant lies if anything.

you will accept blatant lies if you do not learn to question

I agree with both, as I'm sure most of us do.

However, if you have evidence to provide regarding Turkey not fighting ISIS as you claim, please present it. Otherwise you're just talking without backing anything you say up. 

.... and ?

Did you know that Assad - who DEFINATELY IS fighting ISIS - buys electricity from ISIS?

OR, while tensions were rising very high in the ukraine situation, europe was still importing russian gas?

We live in a world were waging war is not mutually exclusive with trade.

Archived